26.

Taehyung was trying his best not to moan in front of the whole class but the toy inside him had a different plan. He tried to adjust his position to get rid of the unwanted sensations but the vibration kept getting higher and higher, pushing his limits. He looked at his back and made eye contact with Yohan. The culprit behind his sufferings

'Please stop!'  Taehyung mouthed quietly, in return Yohan only smirked and licked his lips.

'No' he gestured with his fingers right to left.

'Fucking bastard' Taehyung cursed. 

Today out of nowhere Yohan cornered Taehyung in the male washroom with a vibrator and forced it inside his anus.

Ofcourse Tae tried to push him off but when he saw Yohan's psycho stare he was afraid to attend classes with a busted eye or lips. Yohan tried to persuade Taehyung into having sex, to get into his pants multiple times but every time Taehyung would cunningly avoid the topic and shoo him away making random excuses. But he was running out of options.

Glad it was the last class. As soon as the bell rang Taehyung didn’t waste any time to pack all his things. Finally  when he stood from his seat Yohan came from behind and grabbed his shoulder.

"Woah woah! Slow done baby.. where you going without me?"

"H-home where else?"

"You weren’t going to remove my present, were you?"

Taehyung shook his head.

"Haha..cute! Cause we have somewhere else to be..."

Taehyung's face paled.

'You gotta be kidding me'

One and half hour later they reached their destination. Tae's face was red and sweaty, his eyes stinging forming tears.

"Yohan I-I can't..."

"P-please I'll die! It’s too much-"

"Shit! You’re crying for a little toy? Okay whatever I wanted you to keep it in at least one race...."

Yohan pulled Tae on top his lap and pulled his jeans down, caressing his soft smooth bum. Taehyung shivered when the cold air touched his hot flesh. Yohan's fingers finally reached the crack of Tae's ass cheeks and pushed two fingers in to pulled the small round shape vibrator. But he is born a devil...there's no fun ending one's suffering before testing them a little more. And thus, before completely pulling it he pushed the vibrator inside and started thrusting up and down.

"Hah- w-what.. Ah! Yohan! No please!"

"Fuck Tae...your moans...a little bit more. I'm getting hard... start griding your ass baby and it'll be over in a blink"

Tae praised the God that the car windows were painted black so no one could see there obscene act.

When Yohan was satisfied he pulled Taehyung in for a hot french kiss, savouring his tongue.

"Can't wait to fuck you for real"

He quickly go out of his car like nothing happened, leaving a dishevelled Taehyung behind. He slowly wiped his sweaty face and  tears with tissues, grabbed the water bottle out of his bag and drank a good amount of it. He was still shaking and didn't get out for a good few minutes.

'I'LL KILL HIM'

'I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM'

Stepping out of his car he tried to find that cunt. His eyes spotted him talking with someone who was surrounded by three or four. Two of them looked like guards and a women who looked like an assistant.

Taehyung walked towards them to get a better look but not close enough to get attention on him. He wasn’t  interested before, isn't interested now. Moreover, his eyes were red and puffy from the obvious assault. He just wanted to get some fresh air to cool his head.

"Babe! Why are you standing there? LOOK WHO IT IS!"

Yohan shouted after spotting Taehyung. Running towards him afterwards.

'Oh fuck...not again'

"C'mon! I'll introduce you to him!"

He grabbed Tae's arm and pulled him with him towards that person. When they finally reached close enough and Tae caught a glimpse of the man standing in the middle his whole world shook.

'No it can't be'

"Tae? Why did you stop? Let's  go!"

Yohan yanked him, making Tae almost lose his balance... taking him closer and closer to the person who didn't want to come across. At least not now. 

It didn't take long enough to their eyes to meet and they both had similar expression on their faces. Before anyone could utter any words, exhaustation took over Taehyung and his vision went black.

<<<______________________>>>

It’s quite predictable who that 'person' could be but pretend to be surprised when it’s revealed in the next chapter.

I didn’t think it was possible for me to update today but 'my other strict self' threatened me if I didn’t y'all will hunt me down in my nightmares. And yeah, pinterest stopped working again so I couldn’t put any pictures but don’t let it keep you from pushing that star button and leave some comments. If nothing comes in your mind just drop a "hello"

- Lamnoor
(The author who disappears  time to time)