24.

"How have you been? You didn't respond to any of my texts or calls... Are you still mad at me?"

'NO! don't say that!'

"How is your life going on? I am well too."

"After our deal is over can we still be friends?"

'Noooo.... it would be awkward if he didn't respond after saying it!'

Taehyung sat in front of his dressing mirror and kept talking to himself for half an hour because today he was finally meeting the man who rejected him, ignored his texts and calls, acted like a never existed.

Even Taehyung was disgusted at himself to be this pathetic, needy for a man who basically ran away from him.

Mr. Bunbun -

"Sunday at Lake House Cafe. Straight 4:00 p.m. Let's talk."

Taehyung saved this contact in this name because Jungkook impressiond a bunny. Lord knows how many times he read that text over and over again. At one point he even started crying. A simp. loser. joke.

Before Tae decided to head out another text came.

"A black Hyundai car is waiting in front of your apartment. Ride on it."

He ran down stairs, almost missed multiple steps, pulled the door open. He was shaking when he reached the car to see the man who broke his heart face to face, but he wasn't there.

"Are you Sir Kim Taehyung?"

"Y-yes..."

"Please, get inside. Mr. Jeon is waiting for you"
.
.
.

It feels like a Deja vu but only this time there wasn't any excitement, only fear.

The place Jungkook fixed for their 'talking session' was a five star hotel with a Cafe owned by Jeon Ent. When Tae reached the fourth floor Jungkook was already sitting in a round "C" shaped sofa reading a magazine. The floor looked like a fancy club.

He tried to work confidently towards Jungkook, his hands already sweating.

Jungkook glanced at his way and Tae could swear he almost stumbled.

"Hi"

Jungkook gave a silent nod, and gestured with his eyes to take a seat.

'Okay. Maybe it was a bad idea to come here.'

Taehyung thought judging his silent, cold aura.

"What will you have?"

"Nothing. I ate at home."

It was a lie. Tae was starving more because of the negative feeling Jungkook's attitude was giving. He just prayed that his stomach wouldn't make any noise and betray him like it happens in movies and books.

"How about some light snacks?"

"Yeah that'll do"

Jungkook ordered a fancy looking desert for both of them. Taehyung was so hungry that he wanted to swallow the whole plate then and there but controlled himself and took the tiniest little bites even a baby wouldn't take.

"Why..."

In between savouring the sweet contents Taehyung accidentally spoke out loud what he was thinking inside his head. Of course Jungkook caught his small 'why'.

"Why did you call me here after days-"

He couldn't finish the sentence. He grabbed the glass of water and gulped down the emotional breakdown he was facing right now.

Jungkook paused than started playing with the fork. He was nervous too and seeing Tae breaking down because of him wasn't making the situation better.

"I wanted to see how you were doing..."

Taehyung scoffed.

"The texts didn't seem like that...."

"I'm sorry how I left things last time. I really am!"

Tae didn't look at him. He was pulling out the skin of his own finger out of anger.

"Did you call me to just apologize or are you going to sue me to take your revenge?"

He himself didn't know where it came from. He was speaking out totally different things he practiced for hours at home.

Jungkook was bewildered. He pulled his hands up as a surrender and looked at Tae apologetically.

"NO! I'll never! I just wanted to sort thinks out like an adult....I should have done this sooner but fear consumed me...."

Taehyung didn't say anything. Jungkook sighed.

"We both knew the thing we started wouldn't have a pleasant ending. Sooner or later we had to go our separate ways. I won't lie to you.... I enjoyed every moment we had together. From when we first met how jumpy you were *laughs*
the day we went shopping and had our first kiss... the dramatic family meeting even the night we made love-"

'Love

...

He said love'

Taehyung looked up and made eye contact with Jungkook who stopped mid sentence.

"I-I don't know what to say about that night"

'Oh. I got happy for no reason'

"What is over is over. It was my first time you know I never actually thought much about how and with whom I am going to have my first....
until I met you. Guess I was foolish, naive.
I'll never make the same mistake again."

Jungkook felt his heart throbbed hearing his harsh truthful words.

"I wish we could start over again... I wish we weren't and who we are now!"

Jungkook tried to make Taehyung hate him less but things were already out of hand.

"I guess it's over then. I had a feeling this would be a 'good bye' meeting. Thank you for everything Mr.Jeon. I appreciate it....."

"No- Tae wait!"

'You don't understand...
I have to....
I didn't want it...'

Alas Jungkook couldn't tell Taehyung the real reason behind it.

Taehyung decided to end this meeting, say the final good bye and never look back again.

"I wish you luck on your journey, take care."

<<<<_____________________>>>>

End of Season 1

The next chapter will be the 1st chapter of Season 2 and the 25th chapter of this book. Some of you might be shock seeing the "surprise bomb" but it's time to start a new journey for both of our protagonists.
Jeon Jungkook and Kim Taehyung.
Stay tuned for S2!

Thank you for supporting till now, for being patience. Hope to see you guys again!

- LamNoor