7.fixer upper

Jake POV:

After Johnnie had removed his pants he sat back on the counter but had his hands covering his thighs.

I could see the cuts that he couldn't cover.

They were a little puffy around the initial cut.

"Johnnie it's fine, move your hands" I felt so bad for Johnnie.

He doesn't deserve to be in this much pain.

Johnnie moves his hands slowly, revealing the wounds.

They were slightly puffy and deep.

Not too the point where he needed stitches but to the point where it still needed to be treated and cleaned.

I kissed my hand and places that same hand on his right thigh.

"I'm so sorry" He said.

I looked into his eyes.

He was crying.

I could only imagine how he feels.

"Don't say sorry about being in pain. It's not your fault that you are struggling. It's okay to not be okay" I said simply.

I grabbed the rag that was sat on the counter and put some hydrogen peroxide on it.

"It's gonna sting a little, Johnnie" I say placing the rag down in the open cuts.

Johnnie breathed it sharply, gritting his teeth in discomfort.

"I know, I know" I said trying to sound soothing.

After I finished with the rag I grabbed a gauze and a wrap.

I placed the gauze in his thigh and then wrapped over it, acting as a big ass band aid.

Then doing the same to the other thigh.

I placed my hands gently on the sides of his thighs and looked into johnnies blue gray eyes.

"You can talk to me. Doesn't matter what time of day it is, you can talk to me"

"I.... I know.. Thank you jake." Johnnie said wiping a tear.

I walk to the fridge and grab a water bottle out of it and handed it to Johnnie.

"Drink it, you've lost a bit of blood and you should rest, Okay?" I said giving him a soft smile.

"I will." Johnnie signed, obviously overwhelmed by the situation at hand.

"Johnnie, I want you to know I'd do anything for you, if this ever happens again, please let me know and I'd be so grateful to help you clean yourself up.

Johnnie frowned a little, then leaned in hugging me as he sat on the counter.

I wrapped my arms around him, feeling as if I was floating.

Johnnie doesn't like physical touch, so I love that he's the one who hugged me.

413 words

Quick chapter

I'm sorry for not uploading for a month straight I've been busy with my other Jake x Johnnie Smut book so please forgive me 🖤

-Kall