I'll share this if you share that

Sometimes, Bambi needed time to himself to clear his head. He decided the best place to do that was the 3D Realm. Unless you go to the populated part of it, the 3D Realm was truly a place of peace and quiet, just what Bambi needed after a rough day. Surprisingly, he wasn't alone this time, as he saw a familiar face float by.

"Sup." Ringi said as he sat next to Bambi.

Bambi and Ringi didn't consider themselves friends but they were chill with each other.

"Hello Ringi, weird seeing Ringi here. Bambi thought Bambi was far away enough from others."

"Don't worry you are, it's just that I sometimes come out here to think. What do you come out here for?"

Bambi looked toward the endless sky before responding.

"Kind of the same, Bambi clears the head a lot."

"I feel you. Sometimes we just need a moment to ourselves. Nothing wrong with that."

After that, Ringi and Bambi sat in silence for a while until Ringi thought of something.

"Say Bambi... Can I ask you a personal question?"

Bambi, who was dozing off from the silence, perked up.

"Hmm, if Bambi can ask something about Ringi then sure."

Ringi nodded, that was fair after all.

"Okay shoot."

"Why is cat in Ringi's head?" Bambi said as he pointed to the cat sticking out of Ringi's head.

Ringi smiled before he gently pulled the cat out of his head.