Brothers will be brothers

Author's notes!
Yes, I am aware Expunged is genderfluid but for the sake of not changing the title (And the fic as a whole), Expunged is going by he/him in this episode. He may change genders throughout the series if he feels like being a girl that day or something idk lol I'm bigender guys please don't kill me. 
TW: Mentions of suicide and getting hurt but it's nothing too graphic

Expunged and Bandu have a complicated relationship. While Bandu loves the absolute hell out of his brother, Expunged is the complete opposite to an extent. He'll make sure Bandu doesn't end up dead somehow but in terms of spending quality time with him, nah. So much so, he created a friend for Bandu, being Brobgonal. But Brobgonal isn't exactly a good role model, we'll just leave it at that. Bandu also does everything in his power to get hurt in some way when he's not hanging around his friends and of course, Expunged has to quickly swoop in before he gets himself killed. Recently though, Bandu was doing it a lot more than usual, making Expunged finally lose it.

"WHY DO YOU KEEP PUTTING YOURSELF IN DANGER!? YOU'RE AN ADULT BANDU, ACT LIKE IT!"

Bandu sat there quietly, looking away when he started feeling tears form. Expunged noticed this and sighed.

"Okay I'm sorry for yelling but please tell me why you keep acting like a child."

Bandu wiped his tears away, looked back at his brother, then spoke.

"I just wanna spend more time with you big bro. It seems like you're always busy doing something or constantly avoiding me. I know you hate me deep down but I really try to be the best brother I can be. It's just, I feel like I never see you anymore so that's why I always throw myself into danger, just so I can see you again, even for a few seconds."

Expunged was taken aback by this and genuinely didn't know how to feel. His reasoning for not spending time with Bandu was because they were vastly different. Expunged likes spending his time torturing cheaters while Bandu enjoyed doing everything except killing so already there was a problem. Expunged did admit to himself that he could at least try to spend some time with him.

"I'll stop bothering you from now on, I don't want you to hate me more than you already do..." Bandu said as he got ready to float away.

Expunged stopped him and placed a hand on his head.

"I don't hate you Bandu. It's just... We're both very different as you know and it makes it very hard for us to hangout without one of us getting bored. But... I will try to make an effort to hang out with you more, okay? Just please stop trying to kill yourself."

Bandu smiled brightly and flew over to hug his brother.

"Thank you big bro! Oh! Can I show you my Minecraft world right now!? I made a really cool house!"

Expunged smiled.

"Sure."

The chaos brothers have been a lot closer since that day.

Author's notes!
Not me wanting the chaos brothers to have a good sibling relationship lmao
I like the thought of Expunged and Bandu actually talking stuff out and being better brothers to each other, it's nice :)
With that done, next episode is... A little funny. That's all I'm gonna say.
In other news, I've been doing pretty well getting use to this site so I think I'll start moving my other works over here as well.
Friendly reminder if Wattpad ain't your cup of tea or you just wanna read the episodes early, my stuff is available on AO3!
If you're on PC, there should be a link below to the series!
If not, head over to my profile and find the link to my carrd! 
With that said, thanks for reading and stay tuned!