Chapter 22

Louis' P.O.V.

It's been a month since we found Jessica. Eleanor and I are back together and its been normal almost, the boys and I are at the studio almost everyday and Jess loves it there. She sneaks off and plays her guitar in one of the old rooms. She thinks we don't notice but we do. We even recorded her one time.

If she ever found out she would kill all five of us. We decided against outing her in school. We just hired a tutor to teach her. She said she doesn't need to go to school. She told me in some ways she's afraid. She said she want to go next year just to see what it would be like.

She said she doesn't remember her old school before her parents died. She said she has no memory of ever going to school. I guess that was just one of the things she doesn't remember.

But I think one day she will remember everything. But I kind of dread that day. She might want to leave me and go back to her home in wherever she's from. I just don't want to loose my baby girl.

--------------

2 years later

Jessica's P.O.V.

I look at myself in the full length mirror. The baby blue silk dress flows elegantly to the floor covering my silver heels. Today Louis am Eleanor are getting married and I'm the maid of honor. I've been overly excited fro this day ever since Louis proposed.

Let me ack track a bit. Yeah it's been two years since I was kidnapped. I'm now sixteen. My dad is Louis Tomlinson. And my soon to be mom is Eleanor Calder. Yes I go to a regular school and I try to love a normal life. A lot has happened in the last two years.

---------FLASHBACK----------

Im scared to death as I walk onto the large high school. People stare at me as I walk past. I hear hear mummers and gasps as people realize who I am.

I'm fifteen and today was the first day of school. I have no friends. Most people a catching up to one another. Probably talking about what they did over the summer and where they went on vacation.

But not me. My summer was filled with doctors appointments, interviews, concerts, and therapy. My doctor was worried I was slipping into depression after I was rescued. I started going to therapy to help and it helped a lot actually. My nightmares stopped ad I felt normal. So I decided I would o to a normal school.

I walk up to my locker and quickly turn the combination. It opens after the second try and I glance at the schedule in my hand to see what books I need. I pull out my books and look on the door of my locker. I have two pictures. One of all five of the boys I took at a photo shoot this summer and the other is of Louis and I at the beach.

I close my locker and I feel a tap on m shoulder. I turn around face a short blonde haired girl with dark brown eyes. She smiles at me and her teeth glisten. She's very pretty ad her hair shines like gold.

"Hi I'm Ava. You must be the new girl." She says cheerily.

"Yeah. I'm Jessica." I shake her hand and smile.

"Let me see your schedule." She says. I hand her my schedule a she compares I to her own. "It look alike we have all eh same classes." She says happily. "I can show you around the place. It's not that big." I smile at her appreciatively and she led me to home room.

"So did you just moe here or something?" She asks me when we sit down.

"Actually I've lived in London fro four years now. I just now started going to an actual school. Before I had a tutor. What about you?"

"I used to love in Manchester but moved to London two years ago. Ok tell me about yourself." She says

"Ok. My name is Jessica Renee Tomlinson. I was adopted almost two years ago my my dad. Before that I loved in ten states. I was in a car accident while visiting London when I was thirteen. ,y ami,y was killed and I have selective memory loss. My favorite color is purple and my favorite band is One Direction." I tell her. "Ok your turn."