Chapter 16

Jessica's P.O.V.

Today Eleanor is taking me shopping and then we are going to meet Danielle at the airport. I'm super excited to meet her. The way Liammtalks about her she must be. I've seen pictures of her and she's really pretty.

At the moment I'm trying to figure out what to wear. Sigh. I throw on a pair of purple skinny jeans and a black top with white designs all over it. I pull on the high top black converse and head to the bathroom to do my hair. I curl it into simple ringlets that frame my face nicely. I pin half of it up and leave the rest down.

I make my way down the stairs and stop right before I reach the bottom. I hear people talking. It sounds like Eleanor and another girl. I pear around the corner t see El hugging a tall girl with brown hair that are in bouncy ringlets around her face.

"I'm so glad you could come Dani!" Eleanor says. Omg that must be Danielle. I casually walk into the room.

"Hey El." I say smiling. I take one look at the curly haired girl and smile widely at her. "O my gosh you just be Danielle!" I say happily.

" yes I am. And your Jessica right?" She says giving me a warm smile. I nod and she walks over to me and gives me a warm hug. I hug her back. "Wait. Thought you weren't supposed t get in until tonight?" I say pulling away obviously confused.

"I was supposed to but I got an earlier flight. I just got in early this morning. Liam doesn't even know. I wanted to suprise him." She says smiling.

"Awe that's so sweet." I say. They both laugh and we walk into the kitchen.

We decide to make the boys breakfast and start making pancakes. We have to make a bunch knowing Niall will most likely eat all of them. We're about finished when a tired looking Louis walks in.

"Good morning." I chirp

"Hey girls. Nice to see ya Dani." He says she laughs and he does a double take. "Wait. Danielle. Thought you were coming later tonight!" He says running over giving her a hug.

"I got an earlier flight." Se says excitedly

"Does Liam know?" He asks

"No. It's a suprise!" She answers

"Are you making pancakes!?!?" He asks excitedly. We all three nod adm he jumps up and down like a little kid before running back upstairs yelling.

"BOYS WAKE UP!!! THE GIRLS MADE US BREAKFAST!!!" He yells from upstairs. We hear several doors open and close. Niall is the first one to run down the stairs followed by Harry and a annoyed Zayn. They all give Danielle a confused expression and she puts her finger t her lips waiting for Liam to come down.

Louis bounds down the stairs and a few seconds later Liam casually walks down. Danielle quickly hides behind Harry and Liam smiles at all of us.

"Oh Liam we have a suprise for you!" I say smiling. He gives me a quizzical look. I grab Danielle's arm and pull her out from behind Harry.

"DANI!!!" He yells running over and scoping her p in his arms. "GAH I MIISED YOU" he says kissing her lips. We all laugh at his excitement. They pull away and she's smiling like and idiot.

"I kissed you too Li!" She says hugging him tight.

"I thought you weren't supposed to get in till tonight." He says confused

"I got an earlier flight to suprise you!" She says smiling up at him.

I sit at the bar next to Niall and watch as Liam and Danielle kiss each other passionaly. Louis comes up behind us and covers both of our eyes with his hand.