Chapter 15

1 Month Later

Jessica's P.O.V.

Louis is finally back to normal and we are all living happily as a family. Christmas is in a week and Louis birthday is coming up soon also. I'm so excited. My first Christ,as as a Tomlinson and with the boys.

I already did my Christmas shopping. For Zayn I got a varsity jacket with his initials on them and I got a matching one with my initials. I also baught him some new hair products. That guy really loves hs hair. For Niall I got him a white sweatshirt with green four leaf clover and on the back it says 'Irish Pride!' I just thought that was cute. I also got him some new guitar picks. One is the Ireland flag, another says 1D and the third has a four leaf clover. For Liam I custom made a shirt that says 'Daddy Direction' on it and I also made one for me that says 'Daughter direction'. Yeah we're going to be all cute and matchy. I also brought him and watch a he can make site the boys aren't late for anything. And las ht not least Louis. I baught him a leather bracket and in the middle is a piece of metal with his name on it and on the back side I had them put 'I will always love you Daddy!' Ad my name at the bottom in small letters. Plus I got him a superman sweatshirt and I brought me a super woman sweatshirt to match.

Yeah I went shopping with each boy a different day and bought a different boy something. S it worked out perfectly. I'm so excited for Christmas. I've only been with the boys for about a month and a half but I can't imagine life without them anymore. They truly love me unlike John.

I hop out of my bed and clear my mind of any thoughts of John. I take a quick shower and walk to my closet on search of something to wear. I decide on a pair of black skinny jeans with a white t-shirt that says 'I love One Direction' and my white high top converse. I laugh at my shirt and I'm sure the boys will be amused also. I walk back into the bathroom and dry my hair. I decide on a simple ponytail for today. Nothing special.

My stomach growls and I walk downstairs for some breakfast. I. Greeted by the smell of pancakes and I turn into the kitchen to see Liam a the stove and a hungry looking Niall waiting for him with big eyes.

'Hey Li. Hey Niall." I say with a smile. Liam looks at me and then down at my shirt. He chuckles and turns back to the pancakes. Niall also takes a look at my shirt and the he bursts out laughing.

"What?" I ask him

"I really like your shirt. One Direction is my favorite band!" He says still laughing

"Really?!?! OMG MINE TOO!!!" I say acting like a total fan girl. Niall and I both burst into fits of laughter.

"Why are you to laughing so hard?" Says a groggy Louis Whois just now coming down the stairs.

"Niall thinks my shirt is just hilarious." I say turning toward him so he can see it.

"Well I like it too. It's very entertaining."

"I just thought the world would like to know that I love One Direction. It's to like I see them everyday or live with them. That would be crazy." I say getting up and walking into the living room. "Oh. Liam when will, you be done?" I yell back at him

"About ten minutes your just as bad as Niall!" He says back

I plop myself down on the couch and Louis sits next to me.

"So Lou." I begin. "I have a question for ya!" I say excitedly

"Ok what?" He asks. Lately he has been going out with this person and he's always on his phone either texting them or calling and I think he ,ought have a secret girlfriend he doesn't want us to know about.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I ask he looks away from me and I can see a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Um uh. N-no" he stutters