Chapter 11: A sin

Yuri's POV:

No way, I'm in this man's penthouse? I'm not even supposed to be here- not that I'm complaining, but it's too... quick?

I opened the drawer to grab my phone, as soon as it was in my hand, I switched it on, and waited for some time to restart. Panic begins to flow through my veins, did I break up with Joe? How? It isn't the end- it's not that I love him, but- it's just too sudden- an unprofessional way to break up, I know after whatever Joe did to me, it isn't supposed to be like a job resignation- but still.

As I was about to make a call to Joe, I paused. I had to rethink everything that has happened today. I was in the club, enjoying my 18th birthday then I got a message from an unknown person giving me the evidence of Joe's sinful actions, and I bumped into Marcus, he brought me to his penthouse, and he gave me meds, then he questioned about my existence in that club, then I remembered Joe, I started searching for him and Marcus's leaves the room saying he has some work to finish, and now I'm here alone, trying to contact that- arsehole who clearly doesn't even care about me. And Marcus, the man I liked- I like, I'm literally in his building, and... Oh dear LORD How fool I am?

I tossed my phone on the bed and I got out of the room, I looked around and my goodness! It's so massive and luxurious, the floor is flourished with marble tiles, a bright chandelier hanging there like crystal ice in the winter, the sofas, I feel like I'm in a  Royal Palace. "Wow" I sigh.
"Oh-" I remembered that I was searching for Marcus, I walk around bare foot but I don't have to worry about my foot getting dirty because I can guarantee that, this penthouse doesn't even have 0.1% of germs and dirt.

"Excuse me, do you have uhm, any idea where Marcus is?" I asked to one of the housemaids, "Mr. Marcus should be in his office right now, come with me, I will show you the way" She smiles at me and I thank her.

She knocks at the door and we heard a groan "Come in!". The maids leaves and I opened the door and just stood there while he was busy with his paperwork.
"What do you want!" He asks in a stern voice.
"Can I...come in?" I softly spoke and he quickly turns back with a frown "Yuri- what are you doing here?" He got up and walks up to me.
"Didn't you go back?" He asks and I shook my head while taking a step back.

"Why?" He tilted his head and got a little bit closer to me.
"Because... because..." I stuttered because of the way he was looking at me and he was way too close to me.

"What?" His hoarse voice sends shiver down my spine and his smirks, makes me feel nervous.
"My little lady thought, I was going to let her escape again huh?" I quickly looked up to him, and he gently pushed me back on the door, hovering over my body. I gasped softly, his face was inches apart from mine and I looked away. "Look at me" he demands, but I did not. "I said look at me little girl- you don't want me to grab you by your throat and make you look at me now?" He growled, and I swallowed a knot of saliva down my throat, while my tummy could not stop feeling tingling and breathtaking sensation, I slowly looked up at him.

"Good girl" he smirks and he brings up his thumb over my lips and traces over them, "God they're so beautiful" he whispered, while he hungrily looks down at my lips and before I could say anything he presses his lips against mine, and we both dive into a passionate kiss. I moan between the kiss, while he lifts me up I quickly intertwine my legs around his waist, his fingers travels through my silky hair, and he gently grabs it, his other hand is inside my shirt, going way up to my bra hook and I quickly pulled off from the kiss.

"No" I bit down my lips. He stops and looks at me before sighing a little and he gently puts me down, and I cleared my throat, "I'm...sorry.." he apologized, "no it's fine.." I nervously smiled.
We both stood there silently, awkward and speechless.

"So..." I break the silence, "can I stay here for a night? I promise to leave before the sun rises" I say, and there's a hint of amusement in his face. "Do you really need to leave tomorrow?". No, he is the one who's amusing me now. "Well, I have classes to attend" I spoke.
"Then? Then you'll go back to your appartment?" He asked, and I nodded.

"Who's giving you the permission to go back to your apartment?" He smirks while he walks back to his chair. "Sorry?" I slowly walk towards him, he swiftly spins his chair towards me and I paused. "Since, you almost got yourself into a trouble-" he points the tip of the pen towards me, "I'll have to punish you". I tilt my head "punishment?", he got up from the seat, "yes, and the punishment is, that until and unless I don't tell you to leave, you will live here with me. In.this.penthouse" he smirks. "wait what, but-" I speak and I'm quickly cut off by him "No buts!". "And, you don't have to work on that library store anymore-" "But why?" I whined a little, getting slowly agitated.

He looks at me, and sighs a little.
"Come here", he says while he sat down on the chair. "Where?" I frowned. "where else could you sit? On the floor?", he raised his brows before he pats on his lap. "Come here". "AS...IF!" I frowned. "Come. Here." He says with a demanding tone. My body quickly reacted and walked over to his lap. "See, I know you like it" he smirks while he gently makes my hair, taking it back and tucking it behind my ears.

"Now, listen to me carefully. The last time, I messed up, telling you that I can't be yours, but that was my stupid arrogant- selfish mind. Now, I love you, I want you. That's it. And I also know, that you still love me, you still like me. Whatever Joe did to you, it was not good, and I will make sure that he pays for it-" i interrupt "but how?", he quickly hushes me. "You don't have to worry about that, and now, since I met you again, I want to make sure that you get all the love you want, I want to hold you forever and make you mine. Understand?" He asks while he looked at me. I nod carefully. "Good. And, since you're still a student, I will clear your fees till your last semester, and you don't have to work anymore all day, look at you-" he swiftly turns me toward him like I was a piece of a stick.

"You have been extremely pale, with no blood on your face. I want you to be healthy" he frowned and it makes me chuckle. "Don't laugh it's not funny- so, what do you say? Do you want to give us a chance? It's okay, if you have a doubt, you can tell me, I'll step back" he carres my cheeks.
"I'm fine with whatever you said, not because you're financially supporting me but because- yea, I won't lie, that's one point but..." He lets out a soft laugh, and I join with him "but... because I missed you even when I was with Joe" I quickly say it and he looks at me
"Aw my little princess" he kisses my lips. "Okay okay OKAY" I laughed and rolled my eyes. "So yeah, I'm looking forward to our relationship, but I just need some time" I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Of course princess. No rush" he gently carres my waist.

(Wooooowwwwww!!! 1k over reads already? I'm so happy 😭 please do vote and comment, I'll be so happy ❤️✨)