01

AMARIS LOOKED AROUND THE STRAWBERRY FIELD.

If there was ever anything she'd love more than clothes, it would be strawberries

When Camp Half-Blood hadn't facilitated her love for fashion, due to the odd orange shirts which were all the campers supposed to wear, she found joy in picking strawberries.

Often she would try to drag her friends with her, even though in many cases, they wouldn't go.

Today, the girl was picking strawberries on her own again. She asked her friend, Annabeth Chase, to go with her this time, but she refused thanks to the new arrival to their camp who she needed to keep an eye on.

Annabeth said that he might be 'the one'. Which she said almost every time but then eventually found out they wasn't.

Amaris didn't want her to get her hopes up and then be disappointed again, although she seemed to be slightly more convinced about this one in particular.

When the brunette had her basket, which was decorated with light pink bows on each handle, full of the red fruit, she decided to go back to Aphrodite's cabin. Then maybe pay a visit to Athena's to see if her friend made any progress in stalking the new boy.

She was almost running since she wasn't wearing her Camp Half-blood shirt again, and if she got caught one more time, she'd loose dessert privileges.

Her outfit consisting of a dark red oversized leather jacket, a white top with a red heart-shaped button, dark blue faded jeans, black Dr. Martens boots with white leg warmers and a pair of earrings with red heart-shaped beads was undoubtedly spottable in between all the campers who were wearing orange.

A little boy accidentally bumped into her from behind thanks to him blindly chasing after his friend. He hadn't even apologized. She managed to keep her balance but a handful of strawberries fell out of her little basket.

She was used to feeling invisible sometimes. It was only because of her being a child of Aphrodite. They were stereotyped as pretty faces who don't care about anything other than their looks and their perfect clothes. Still, her clothing choices were in fact perfect though.

She squatted down in order to pick up her strawberries that fell into the grass. The girl put her basket beside her and placed the strawberries back in their previous place.

She looked up, only to see some head counselor walking towards her, luckily, he hasn't noticed her yet since he could easily report her. She stayed in the squat so she wouldn't drag much attention and looked around her. Luke Castellan walking beside a younger blonde boy who she didn't recognize seemed to catch her attention.

As her eyes wandered between the two, a girl purposely bumped into the visibly younger blonde boy. Amaris found out in seconds that it wasn't just any girl, it was Clarisse La Rue. Everyone had respect for Clarisse, she made sure that no one messed with her. She was sharp, mean. But not only that, in Amaris' eyes, she was also misunderstood.