𝟷𝟷. 𝙸𝚃'𝚂 𝙰𝙻𝙻 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙺𝙴'𝚂 𝙵𝙰𝚄𝙻𝚃

𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛 𝗣𝗔𝗖𝗘𝗗 the living room, his mind going crazy over the events that took place while they filmed their project.

He kept on freaking out, running his hands through his hair and stopping in front of Savannah, who sat on the couch, before walking again.

"Josh, you're gonna end up hurting your brain if you keep thinking about this," Savannah told him, flipping through the channels on the TV.

"You saw her, though! You saw how she was touching up on me," he squirmed, running his hands along his body. "She likes me! I know it!"

Savannah sighed. She knew there was something fishy going on with Susan, and didn't trust her for a second, but she also didn't want to jump to conclusions about anything.

"Maybe you were just—"

Before she could finish her sentence, the doorbell rang.

Josh glanced at her before walking over. "Coming," he called. He opened the door, only to be faced with the exact person they were talking about. "Ah! Susan! Drake's not home," he said, backing up quickly.

Savannah stood up stiffly, but didn't move.

Susan walked further into the room. "I thought we were going to shoot more stuff for the video today."

Josh blocked Susan off with a dining room chair. "Uh, we are. But Drake stopped at Paul's house on the way home. You could head over there if you want."

"I don't know where Paul lives," Susan said with a soft voice, laying her purse down.

"That way!" Josh pointed towards the front door.

Susan continued walking closer. "I'm bad with directions."

"I could lend you my compass," Josh suggested.

Savannah jumped over the couch, stepping in front of Josh. "Or I could show you," she said, making sure that Susan couldn't get anywhere.

Josh lunged onto the couch, thanking Savannah for the spare time.

But Susan just walked around the other side of the couch, and asked, "Josh! Are you all right? You seem tense."

Savannah groaned, putting one hand on the end of the couch and using it to push herself back over. She slumped into the cushions, taking her container filled with popcorn and shoving some in her mouth.

"Well, Pusan— I mean Susan, uh, ah...I've been noticing some signals," Josh told the girl, backing up towards the fireplace.

"What do you mean?" Susan asked with a smile, knowing that she was getting what she wanted.

Savannah's head moved back and forth between the two, wondering what was going to happen.

"You know, signals, like a female giraffe might give a male giraffe. It seems like you've been flirting with me, but i'm sure it's unintentional," Josh confessed, trying to ignore Susan's hands running up and down his body.

Susan put a finger over the boy's mouth, shushing him. "Josh, it's not unintentional at all," she said.

Savannah's jaw dropped as she stared at the wall, unable to comprehend what she just heard.

"I knew it!" Josh exclaimed.

Susan grabbed the top of Josh's shirt, bringing him closer. She fought against his resistance and pulled him towards her to fully kiss him.

Savannah covered her eyes with her hands, the popcorn container dropping and spilling all over the floor.

Just then, Drake and his bandmates walk into the house, shocked at the scene.