𝟶𝟹. 𝙳𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝙶𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝚆𝚁𝙾𝙽𝙶

"𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘, 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 ravioli is amazing," Tiffany said as she and Drake sat at a dining table together. "What's it called?"

"Oh my god, this ravioli is just the most delicious thing ever!" Savannah mocked in a high-pitched voice, rolling her eyes as she threw a towel on the kitchen counter.

Josh looked over at her, drying a cup with a towel. "Someone sounds jealous."

"I'm not jealous!" Savannah defended, stomping her foot on the ground.

When she heard the two laughing in the other room, she ran to the door and peered through, trying to see what was so funny.

"I just don't get what he sees in her," Savannah sighed, frowning at the sight of Drake having a good time without her.

"Well, she is really hot..." Josh trailed off when Savannah glared at him. He cleared his throat. "You know, she's not even that pretty."

Savannah sat down at the kitchen table, dropping her head down and groaning.

She didn't understand why she was acting like this. She should be happy that Drake was on a date, even if it was for the wrong purposes and it wasn't with her.

She shut him down so many times that she had to know that he would move on.

But there was a part of Savannah that wanted him to be laughing with her instead. Not Tiffany.

"She doesn't deserve him," Savannah mumbled with her head face down on the table. Her arms were slumped at her side and she felt miserable. "Drake deserves someone better."

"Oh?" Josh asked, walking over and sitting down next to her. "Someone like...you?"

"No!" Savannah sat up quickly, slamming her hands on the table. "I—I mean, no. Not me. Just— Just not her."

"Savannah," Josh sighed.

"I don't like him," she responded, putting a finger up in front of Josh's face and cutting him off. "I just don't want him to get hurt, you know?"

Josh nodded and looked over at the door, hearing the two laugh again.

Savannah grumbled, covering her ears with her hands. "Kill me now...or just tell me when it's over."

"I gotta go use the restroom, so I'll update you when I'm back," Josh said standing up.

"What?" Savannah asked, her brows furrowed.

"I gotta use the—" Josh raised his voice, but he just waved her off in the end. "I think you
should just go up to our room."

Savannah just stared at him quizzically.

"I think—" Josh sighed, ripping the blonde's hands away from her ears. "I think you
should just go up to our room."

"Oh, okay," Savannah said, standing up.

When they got closer to the dining room, Savannah could hear Tiffany laughing and knew that it was fake. She knew the girl had a boyfriend, so her date with Drake truly meant nothing to her.

Savannah and Josh walked out of the kitchen and were about to head upstairs, when they heard Tiffany ask, "Who's that?"

The two froze in place, their eyes wide.

Josh struggled to get his apron off, but eventually did and threw it into the kitchen.

"Josh! Sav!" Drake exclaimed, confused as ever.

"Hi." Josh waved awkwardly.

"Hey," Savannah said, dragging out the 'y'.

Tiffany waved back. "Hi. I know you both. You go to our school, right?"