𝟶𝟸. 𝙹𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚈, 𝙹𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚈

"𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬, 𝗪𝗔𝗜𝗧," Savannah said, closing her eyes and pinching the bridge of her nose. "Hold on a second."

"From the advice column? From the school newspaper?" Drake asked, glancing at the blonde next to him. He didn't understand why she was so worried about it. "You're Miss Nancy?"

Josh, who was wearing a short blonde wig and an ugly orange dress, said, "Yes."

Drake looked down at Savannah and couldn't help but laugh. There was no way any of this was real.

"Quit laughing," Josh whined. "Being Miss Nancy's very important to me. I help people with their problems."

"You can't help people by wearing pants?" Savannah asked. She wondered how many times Josh had read her letters she wrote to 'Miss Nancy' in the same orange dress.

"You don't understand. I need the dress. I—I can't write good advice without wearing it," Josh told them.

Drake scoffed. "You want some good advice? Stop dressin' like a lady!"

"If dressin' like a lady helps me help others, then dress like a lady I shall!"

Drake walked over to the desk, where there were piles of letters. "Dear Miss Nancy, I think my best friend likes me, but I don't know how I feel about him. I mean, I think I like—"

Savannah's eyes widened as she jumped on Drake's back, snatching the letter away from him. "We don't need to read that anymore," she said nervously, her eyes wide.

"Wait, that was written with a pink glitter pen," Drake pointed out, with Savannah still on his back. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her hands were trying to cover his mouth and eyes. "Sav, don't you— Hey!— Sav!"

"Let's move on!" Savannah said, covering both of her hands over Drake's mouth.

"Sav," Drake said, his voice muffled.

"Mhm?" she hummed in response.

"Get off of me," he said.

Savannah just held on tighter. "I'm okay."

Drake just sighed and wobbled over to the couch. He plopped down on his back, forcing the blonde to let go and make sure she wouldn't get crushed.

Savannah huffed, but held onto her letter, folding it up and placing it in her pocket.

Drake walked back over to the desk, Savannah right behind him. He picked up another letter and started reading it. "Hey, Miss Nancy—"

"Hey that— Give me that!" Josh demanded, trying to reach for the paper, but Drake weaved around him.

"My boyfriend doesn't understand me. He's never romantic." Drake climbed up the ladder and got on his bed, still reading the letter. "I wish he would just bring me flowers, or write me poems, or cook me romantic dinners."

"That's for Miss Nancy's eyes only!" Josh yelled.

"Wait a second," Drake paused, furrowing his brows at the paper. "Purple ink? Dots her i's with little hearts? This letter is from Tiffany Margolis." He then sniffed the letter.

"Quit sniffin' my mail!" Josh exclaimed, snatching the letter away from his stepbrother.

"Dude, Tiffany Margolis is like— the second hottest girl in school!" Drake laughed, putting his hand on Josh's chest, before realizing and quickly moving it to his shoulder.

Josh's eyes went wide at the contact and Savannah stifled a laugh.

"Who's the first?" Josh asked.

Drake looked over at Savannah with a smirk. "This pretty lady right here," he said, draping an arm over her shoulder.