♫ 𝟭𝟮, 𝗦𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗡'𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗞𝗘&𝗝𝗢𝗦𝗛
━━ ©-𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚋𝚜𝚋𝚊𝚎
𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏𝒆, 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝟭𝟮, 𝗦𝗨𝗦𝗔𝗡'𝗦 𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟

𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗛 𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗗 across Drake's bed, reading a book. She didn't really know what it was about, since it was for school, and because her mind was drifting to something else.

More like someone else.

Just to add to her luck, that someone walked into the room, tossing his backpack down on the table.

She glanced up at him for a second, then tried to hide herself behind her book, hoping he wouldn't realize she was there.

Josh turned at the sound of the door shutting. "Hello," he said to Drake, who ignored him as he took his sweatshirt off. "Hello!"

Drake threw his sweatshirt at Josh's face, not sparing him a glance.

Savannah snickered, then gasped, hiding again when she saw Drake look in her direction.

"If you're going to ignore me, how are we going to finish our music video project?" Josh asked with the sweatshirt still covering his face.

"I'll finish it myself," Drake huffed. He caught the sweatshirt Josh threw back at him, and said, "Now take whatever you need and leave, because Susan's on her way over, and I don't want you around while she's here."

Josh stood from his spot at the desk. "Are you really going to let some crazy girl ruin our brothership?"

"So now you're calling my girlfriend crazy," Drake assumed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well, she kinda is," Savannah muttered, earning a glare from both boys.

Josh turned back to Drake. "Yeah, and I can prove it. When Susan gets here, you hide in the closet and see for yourself how she acts when you're not around."

"Forget it!" Drake exclaimed, throwing his arms out to the side.

Susan knocked on the bedroom door, making Savannah sit up straight, completely forgetting about hiding.

"Drake?" Susan asked from the other side of the door.

"Come on, just one chance. If I'm lying, I'll move out of this room and live outside in the big tree...despite my fear of squirrels," Josh begged, shuddering at the thought of his new home. "Please!"

Drake sighed, rolling his eyes. "Okay, fine! You have 30 seconds!"

Susan knocked again. "Drake!"

Josh looked around the room, seeing if everything was fine, when he spotted Savannah on the bed.

His eyes widened. "You need to go hide!"

"What! Why?" she asked.

"You hate Susan!" Josh suggested. When Savannah didn't seem all that persuaded, Josh added, "Please! I can't prove myself if you're in here!"

Savannah groaned, throwing the covers off of her. "Fine!"

She hopped off the bed, then stopped, knowing she would have to be in a close space with Drake.

"Can I just leave?" she asked, pointing to the door.

"Just go!" Josh whispered harshly, ushering her to the closet.