38

Nayon opened the door leading to Yoongi's room, where he lay in deep sleep. They swiftly carried the boy out, but as Nayon was about to close the door, something sprayed on her face, causing her to collapse.

"Sorry girl... I don't know who your father is. Definitely not me," Kim said to the unconscious Nayon.

Kim's car pulled up in front of their company, and he instructed them to carry both Nayon and the boy inside.

"Now everyone is in our custody... We need to deliver them to their beloveds," Kim chuckled.

But suddenly, Jung exclaimed, "That boy escaped... I don't know how... But he's gone."

"Where the hell?" Kim shouted in frustration.

"I don't know... I got a call from my PA. Once I returned, he was gone. What if he contacts Taehyung or Namjoon?" Jung worriedly pondered.

"Let's relocate," Kim decided, but just as they were about to move, a car approached the godown.

"Jimin!" Kim exclaimed in surprise as Jimin stepped out of the car.

"Didn't expect me here, Uncle Kim?" Jimin growled.

"Oh, this is Jimin... Fascinating," Jung exclaimed with laughter. "Just like our David standing in front of me... So handsome. Nice to meet you, child."

Jimin's gaze fell on Yoongi. "Your lover, no, sorry... wife... So cute," he remarked. "But why did you come here alone, boy? Stupid."

"Who, me?" Jimin chuckled.

A bike screeched to a halt in front of them, and Taehyung threw his helmet at Jung. "Where is Jungkook?" he screamed, jumping off the bike.

Another bike pulled up beside them.

"Hoseok... My son..." Jung called out as he leaped onto him, raining punches down. "How dare you touch what's mine? What did she do to you?" he screamed.

Security guards entered the room from outside.

"Yoongi..." Jimin rushed to him, concern evident in his voice.

"Kooki... Tae called loudly, running all over the place. "Jungkook... Where are you? I'm here, Kooki... Baby, please... Where are you? Come out," Tae screamed.

Jimin helped Yoongi and Nayon into his car and instructed his people to take them to the hospital. Tae ran after them, still calling out for Jungkook.

I don't know... Tae shouted.

"Maybe he knows," Tae pointed his finger at Jung.

Tae ran to him. "Where is Jungkook?" he demanded. "Where is he? What did you do to my boy?" Tae slapped him again and again. "Where is he?" he screamed.

"I will ask him," Hoseok declared. They tied Jung's hands to a chair, and Hoseok retrieved a surgical blade from his pocket. He made a wound on Jung's body. "Where is he?"

"You never saw him again" he laughed loudly.

"No..." Tae took the blade from Hoseok and began to torture Jung. "Tell me... where is my Kooki? Tell me..." he screamed like a madman.

"Boss," a security guard approached them. "That boy is not here... And there's no CCTV footage either."

Jimin and Hoseok exchanged a concerned glance. "Where did he go?"

Ah... They heard a sound. Tae had already slaughtered Jung's head. He sat on the floor.

"Jeon Jungkook..." Taehyung screamed like a madman.

"Tae..." Jimin hugged him from behind. "Please... He is safe, Tae... I know he is safe," he whispered to Taehyung.

**************

"Joon... I want to see my Kooki..." Jin pleaded, his voice quivering with emotion, as he was wheeled toward the operating theatre.

"Once you come back, he will be in front of you, Jin... I promise..." Joon smiled, trying to offer reassurance despite the heavy weight of uncertainty hanging in the air.

Jin managed a faint smile as the door closed behind him. As Joon made his way to another floor, his heart felt heavy with worry. Nayon and Yoongi lay on the bed, connected to monitors, their conditions uncertain. In the ICU, Lisa's battle for life continued.

Entering the next room, Joon found Jimin sitting on the floor, the weight of the situation evident in his eyes. Hoseok paced back and forth, his movements frantic, mirroring the chaos within.

Joon glanced into the ICU unit, where Tae lay, his breathing heavy and labored. He fought for life, his actions fueled by the belief that Jungkook was dead. The room was suffused with despair, leaving Joon grappling with the same question that haunted them all: Where was Jungkook? And what had happened to him? The uncertainty hung thick in the air, casting a pall over the entire hospital floor.