37

Yoongi's face lit up when he saw Taehyung after days. "How are you?" Tae asked lovingly. Yoongi nodded, "I'm fine."

"Who is there?" Jimin asked. "You... I thought you forgot me after your marriage," he said.

"Tae laughed, walking towards Jimin. "You forgot me, Jimin," he said, hugging him.

Jimin didn't hug back. "Where were you all these days? I want to know a lot about Taehyung."

"I want to talk to you about everything, Jimin," Tae said, taking a heavy sigh.

***********

"Where is Appa?" Jungkook asked the old man.

"He just went downstairs, child," Kim smiled. "Let's go."

"Okay, just a minute," Jungkook said, walking into his room. He cursed the moment he decided to open the door. Two old men were standing there now. He opened a paper, "Uncle Kim with a strange man who looks like Hoseok. I love you, Tae... I know you will save me." He grabbed his phone and went downstairs.

"iPhone... Husband's gift..." Mr. Jung took the phone from Jungkook.

"No, my Dad's gift," Jungkook said, calling his dad immediately. "Dad... Where are you?"

"Catch him," Kim said to Jung, but before he could react, Jungkook ran to the other house. "Dad," he called out loudly, entering the house. "Dad!"

"Child," Kim said, touching his shoulder. He sprayed something on Jungkook's face.

*********

Kim , his sister Kim Yoona , step sister Kim Taejoon... Jeon Hain and Jeon Haon they were twins,  Jung Hoak, then David a foreigner... They were more than just friends; they were classmates, born into wealthy families, enjoying life to the fullest. Then there was him, a mechanic whose hands were always stained with grease, earning him the nickname "Black" among his friends. Despite his affluent background, he found solace in the world of engines and machines, a born rider at heart. Taehyung smiled, reminiscing. "Namseok... our father..."

Our father? Jimin looks at him

Let me finish Jiminaa...

Kim's stepsister fell in love with Black, drawn to him not just by romantic feelings but also by their shared passion for bike riding. He became her mentor, teaching her the intricacies of handling a motorcycle, and they began going on rides together, forging a strong bond. As their relationship blossomed, she gradually drifted away from her old friends, finding a new sense of belonging with Black. Eventually, she made the bold decision to move out from her family home to start a new life with him, embracing the freedom and adventure they found together.

In the bustling city of Seoul, amidst the ebb and flow of life, a beautiful tale of love and success unfolded. It began when David, with his charming smile, and Yoona, with her grace and wit, found each other and fell deeply in love, their hearts intertwining like vines in a garden of affection.

Meanwhile, in the tranquil outskirts, a member of the Jeon family, whose name was whispered in admiration as Shine, captivated the attention of an admirer, their romance blossoming like a rare flower in the sunlight. As the seasons changed, two other members also found their soulmates, exchanging vows of eternal devotion, leaving only one, Jeon, still searching for his counterpart in this dance of destiny.

Amidst these romantic endeavors, a tale of friendship and ambition brewed in the heart of the city. Taejoon and Black, kindred spirits fueled by determination, founded a company known as Black Raven, a beacon of hope for riders seeking adventure and freedom on the open road. Through countless hours of toil and perseverance, their company soared to great heights, a testament to their unwavering dedication.

And as fate would have it, amidst the whirlwind of success, Taejoon and Black were blessed with the most precious gift of all—a darling baby boy, whose laughter echoed through the halls of their home, filling their hearts with boundless joy. The little one, a bundle of curiosity and innocence, brought together not only his proud parents but also his adoring uncles, Namjoon an Taehyung and Hoseok.

Hoseok? Jimin got shocked.

Hmm... As Tae shared his story, a somber tone settled over the room, casting a shadow over the once vibrant memories of his family. He spoke of a time when laughter and innocence filled their home, a sanctuary of love and warmth amidst the chaos of the world.

But as fate would have it, their idyllic existence was shattered by the arrival of unwelcome guests—devils disguised as angels, their smiles hiding sinister intentions. Kim, Jung, and Jeon, Yoona, along with Mrs. Kim, swept into our lives like a storm, leaving destruction in their wake.

Tragedy struck when our father, a born rider who thrived on the open road, met his untimely demise in a fatal accident, leaving behind a void that could never be filled. With his passing, the fragile threads holding our family together began to unravel, our once happy home plunged into darkness.

And then, once they came into our family. They raped my mother i nfront of my hyung, it was your mother who Beats my momd to death,

What are you saying about Taehyung? Your father is uncle Kim... Seoky?... How...

Yes, it's true. Uncle Kim took me as his son because he needs our wealth and money and happened to Seoky,  One was a physco and the other was sex maniac. Lisa, Jin... They are ayleso became their pryay.

Lisa!... What happened to her? Jin... I saw him last week.

Lisa was hospitalized...with wounded body and broken heart... Jin is pregnant with Kim's child... He didn't even know how it happened. Take care of Yoongi...

Jungkook? Jimin looks at Taehyung.

He is safe at home.... Taehyung stands up. I know it's hard to believe... But it's all true Jimina.... You should believe and please take care of Yoongi and yourself. Tae walks outside. Jimin took each photograph... He saw a man and a woman holding 3 childern and sitting on a bike... He saw his father and mother with him... Others too....he just sits there like lost soal.

I don't know how they speak to each other but i will send Yoongi to you.... Nayon said over the phone. As you said I add some medicine to his food, he is sleeping now. Once Jimin goes into his mother's room I will keep open the front door... Just take that boy from his room.

Kim cut the call and looked at others... Take that boy and girl... We don't need to keep any evidence. He laughed.

Jung was looking at Jungkook... Poor little thing... He sighed. I don't want hurt him... He looks so innocent.

No more sentiments Jung... Let me take Yoongi and Nayon here.... Namjoon and Taehyung going to mad after this... And Jimin too... He laughed.  Let's go... He said to Jung and walks out.