12

Min Yoongi... How old is he? He looked at Lisa... 20... That's what I got from the record...

His date of birth?

2007 or 2008... I forget...

Confirm... Now... And inform me... I want the whole details of that boy within five minutes... She shouted.

Okay, boss... She scratched her head and walked. Whole details? Are you going to marry him instead of Kooki... She pointed and walked towards her cabin.

Jimin leaned on the chair... Results of his hard work, that is the membership of the unicorn list.... If any scandals happen, that will ruin everything.... Jimin's head exploded... He wants to call Taehyung...

Boss... Here... She handed over the file...

Name: Min Yoongi
Father: Min Hyung

Mother: nil

Siblings: nil

DOB: 2007/27/3

Damn... He threw the file...

Maybe he faked his age to get a job in a bar... Lisa said...

He faked his age for whoring around and trapping people... Send his address to my mobile. Jimin took his car keys and rushed outside. He will give anything to save his company and name. And he will do anything too... He drove his car towards the address which Lisa sent. He stopped his car in front of a house and walked in...

"Who are you?" a girl asked.

"I want to see Min Yoongi," he asked. "Who are you?" he asked her.

"His sister," she smiled and walked inside...

Sister! But the siblings' column was empty... Bloody liar... he looked everywhere... A small house which is not clean as well... Then he heard a sound and looked at the door... Yoongi stood in front of the door...

"I want to talk to you but I don't know sign language... Take a paper and pen and come with me," he said and walked towards his car... Yoongi took a pad and pen then followed him...

Both of them stood in front of the car... Jimin stared at him. "How old are you?"

"20," he wrote and showed him.... Jimin grit his teeth and pinned him to the car... "I asked how old are you, bitch," Yoongi's body started to shiver and his eyes started to well up... "Tell me?" Jimin screamed... And Yoongi wrote with his shivering hand "17"...

"Why did you fake your age?" Jimin shouted in anger realizing the boy is a minor and 12 years younger than him.

Yoongi got scared more... He looked at him...

"Tell me... Are you selling your body in a bar for money?"

He nodded his head aggressively which Jimin never understood whether it's no or yes....

"Write," he screamed but interpreted them as a car stopped in front of them, two old men came out... One in a driver uniform and another in a suit...

"Who are you?" The driver shouted... "What are you doing to my son?" They came to them... A lady and two children from the house too.

"Is that your father?" Jimin asked... Yoongi looked down...

"Yoongi baby... Are you okay?" Another old man in a suit asked.

"Yoongi go inside... We will talk with this boy," the lady said and looked at the suited man... "You too, sir," she said politely...