16

"She is the owner of my bar... She came to you for money and asked me to help her. I always stay in the bar because of my Appa's boss. When I offended her, she fired me... I'm sorry..."

Jimin read the letter and looked at the boy... "It's okay. But if she makes any problem, just stay with me. Support me."

M Yoongi nodded his head..

Jimin gave him the coffee mug... "Just have it; otherwise, you will catch a cold..."

Yoongi smiled and sipped the coffee... Then he took a notepad and wrote something.

"What happened between Hoseok and Lisa? Please tell me... I'm curious..." Jimin read the note and looked at him... "It's a long story, man..."

Yoongi made a puppy face...

"Okay... Come, let's sit somewhere comfortable." Then they walked to Jimin's room and settled on the bed... Yoongi looked at him.

My father, Tae's father, Uncle Jeon, and Uncle Jung... I mean Hoseok's father. Four of them were friends... They had their own business and all... Everyone was settled. My dad was a drunkard... Because of that, he lost his business... One day mom finds him with another lady... She tells that to Tae's dad, Uncle Kim, who is her brother... Both my dad and Tae's dad fought each other... uncle took me and my mom to his home... My dad was found dead... A suicide... Then the uncle was the one who took care of me and my mom. Tae became my everything. we went to school. A boarding school... Me, Tae, Jungkook, Jin, Hoseok, four of us were together there. Friends too... We would come for vacations. We grew up like that. It was a Christmas vacation then... Four of us stayed in Uncle Jeon's summer guest house... Lisa and her sisters also came there to play. Her father was my Appa's friend and driver. When we were making a Christmas tree... Jungkook and Taehyung fought over something... Then Kooki went to his home... So I sent Taehyung to bring him back... When Jungkook reached home, he saw his mother with another man... The man ran away, but he was shocked to see his mom like that... His mom asked him not to tell anyone... Both of them argued, but then he accidentally pushed her down the stairs... Taehyung was the only witness... But strongly said she slipped from the stairs. But the police found the truth. Jungkook was shocked and traumatized... So Uncle Jeon himself took the blame and went to jail. But everyone got to know about the illegal relationship of his mother. And Lisa said she saw the man who ran away, it was Hoseok's father... Jungkook also said that man looked like Uncle Jung... Hobi's mother committed suicide... But Lisa was lying because her uncle was with Kooki's mother... That man blackmailed her to say Uncle Jung's name... Then Uncle Jungkook proved his innocence. That's why Hobi hates her. Two years ago, her father met with an accident... The police informed Hoseok first, they were neighbors but he didn't tell anyone... When we reached the hospital, that man died without getting any proper medical attention... So Uncle Jung asked him to marry Lisa... Three girls became orphans because of him...

Yoongi look at him .... Taehyung? He wrote on paper.

Tae was interested in bike racing... He used to participate in illegal races... The friends he made there made him a drug addict. But Uncle and Aunty are also reasons behind that... After Nayun was born... Nayun is our younger sister... They totally abandoned him... After knowing Tae's condition, they didn't help him... They beat him, locked him in a room for days... Without food and water... He became more violent. And he got expelled from school. And the irony is that... He got expelled from school because he misbehaved with Jungkook... Once Tae helped him, but when they asked him to stand against Taehyung, he simply did that... I don't know why... Now the same... Jungkook simply forgot him... I never understand that boy... I think someone makes him do all this...

"Who?" Yoongi raised his eyebrows..

"Don't know, buddy... Someone. It's me who made Tae come back to a normal life. I'm helping Lisa too... Do you understand I'm an angel?" Jimin wiped his imaginary tears.

Yoongi laughed... Then he wrote... "Where is 18+?"

"Hmm... What? Oh... You were curious about that..." He started to tickle the boy... Yoongi laughed heartily but silently... Jimin let him go, and the boy started to breathe heavily... He put his head on Jimin's chest... Jimin also hugged him... "Goodnight, Yoongi..." He said. After some time, the boy fell asleep... Jimin's eyes were fixed on the clock... 4 am on Sunday morning... Today he is getting married... His marriage with his long-term love... Unknowingly his hands were tightened around Yoongi.

***********

Jungkook looked at himself in the mirror. The makeup artist made him beautiful, a perfect groom, but his heart was broken.

"Oh, you look like an angel, Jungkook," Mrs. Kim said.

Jungkook looked at Kim. "He will come," Kim said.

"Jin," Mr. Jeon called. "Namjoon and his family are here. Go and greet them."

"I'm coming too. I want to see your man," Nayun said, going with them.

"Where is Jimin?" Mrs. Kim asked.

"At the altar. Let's go," Jeon said, taking Jungkook's hand and walking towards the altar, following the others.

Jungkook was looking down, his eyes flowing like a stream. He stood beside Jimin as the father started the prayers. With a heavy heart, Jungkook closed his eyes, silently pleading, "Please, God, take my life now. Please... My heart feels like it will explode, shattered by the loss of love."

Do you take Jeon Jungkook for your lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

I do....

Jungkook bit his lips out of sorrow. He felt he would fall to the ground now, like mother, like son, married to someone and loved another one. His body shivered, haunted by the ache of lost love, a cruel reminder of what could have been.

Do you take Kim Taehyung for your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you part?

Jungkook opened his eyes, his heart pounding in his chest. "Did I hear right... Kim Taehyung?" He slowly glanced to his sides, and his heart skipped a beat. "Tae... Taehyung..." he called out, his lips trembling with emotion. "you?"

 "you?"