After washing himself up Taehyung came outside of the bathroom and saw Jin was still holding sleeping baby in his arms.

"hyung... you could've just put him in the bed as he's sleeping. why bother holding him?" Taehyung shook his head.

"well, I barely get time to stay at home from last month. I got the day off today so it's best if I spend time with this little guy." Jin looked adoringly at Jaehan.

As soon as Taehyung neared Jin, Jaehan suddenly woke up and met his Papa's eyes with his own doe eyes. He squirmed and lifted up his hand to reach Taehyung.

"aish, look at him. he can't wait to be with you." Jin sighed and handed Taehyung Jaehan who immediately nuzzled in Taehyung's chest, trying to grab the soft flesh in there and looked at Taehyung with his doe eyes.

" why are you always so hungry, baby? I just fed you!" Taehyung helplessly looked at Jaehan who gave him a toothless smile.

Taehyung pursed his lips and opened his shirt's buttons and his son immediately latched on the nipple and started to fed on his Papa.

Taehyung looked down and met his son's doe eyes, looking at him curiously white his face was buried in his chest.

"He looks so much like his father, doesn't he?" Jin asked.

Taehyung paused and looked up at Jin, humming. "yes, he resembles Jungkook so much at this much old, I'm afraid how much he's going to look like him once growing up." Taehyung rubbed Jaehan's cheeks and softly smiled.

"Jin Hyung, you know...... when I met Jungkook for the first time at Kai's birthday, I thought I must adopt him. he looked like a small baby rabbit with his those innocent Bambi like eyes and that bunny smile. ...... and now look in arms, I indeed have a baby bunny but it came from Jungkook as my son. so ironic, isn't it?" Taehyung's voice is as steady as a calm river.
"I didn't know my need, my want, my prayer is so much strong that I got everything I wished for."

Jin came closer and patted Taehyung's shoulder. "I can't understand what you're going through, TaeTae but just so you know, Jaehan indeed need his father. whether you can forgive him or not but can let him into Jaehan's life if you want." Jin paused and looked at Taehyung's face.

"Tae, we all do mistakes knowingly or unknowingly, intended or unintended, small or grave. and I know what Jungkook did was not a small crime, but I believe he deserves once chance with his son..... Don't do anything rashly, think carefully before you take any decisions okay. and no matter what decision you take, you'll know that all of us are here for you. don't go in seclusion once again." Jin sighed.

"mmm."

Taehyung didn't say anything. he looked at the sleeping baby.

a knock on the door snapped them out of the silent room and their maid came inside after getting permission.

"little young master, a parcel was delivered to you." the maid came forward and handed Taehyung a brown envelope.
"master has asked for you in downstairs, he said there was guests came to meet you."

"all right, help me call Aunty Jang here ." Taehyung ordered the maid who took her leave.

Mrs Jang is Kim's oldest caretaker. She's been there since Namjoon was born, she took take care of Taehyung too and so did of Jenny.

"Are you really doing that? little monkey is still so young Taehyung!" Jin's distressed voice was heard as soon as the maid went away.

Taehyung sighed and looked at the envelope in his hand. "I really don't want to compromise anymore, hyung. I might sound insensitive, but hyung this is the best I can do before I hurt all of us more." Taehyung's eyes roamed around Jaehan's sleeping features, eyes held the tenderness and love, and there was a flicker of certain determination.