14

>>>>

A week later~~•
.
.
.
.
.

Today Jungkook is going on his business trip to the L.A  for four days, now jungkook was in his room and packing his clothes... After he packed his stuff he went downstairs where his family was already waiting for him,  he sat with them and started eating their breakfast while talking.

After jungkook and others finished their breakfast, now they went to outside the parking area where Jungkook parked his car, he looked at his family and.

Kook: I am going, if you had to go outside take 20 guards with you and I repeated again if you go out without any guards. He stopped his deep voice the family looking at Jungkook with a nerves smile and nodded their heads as yes and jin spoke.

Jin: Kook did you forget they are mafia too and also we. He said looking at Jungkook.

Kook: Nuna, I already told you to not go outside without any guards even if you all are mafia doesn't mean you have to go outside without any guards and you all are important to me so listen to me and take guards with you. He said softly and they nodded their heads because Jungkook said the right thing and they also understand now.

Jungkook smiled and waved at them, who waved back with a wide smile.... And he left the place.

( he was going to L.A in his private jet so )

Time skip~~•

After 11 hours of journey he reached at his private hotel because he was so tried.. Soon he changed his clothes to night suit and fell asleep.....

_______________________________________________

Three days later~~•

' In Seoul '

The morning Taehyung was sleeping but he suddenly remembered something, so he quickly woke up from the bed and went to the bathroom to do his morning routine.... After he came from the bathroom, Taehyung grabbed his car key and hurrly left the house....

-------------------------------

' Back to L.A '

Jungkook attended his meetings and tomorrow was the last day.... After tomorrow's meeting he is returning back to seoul again.

Now Jungkook is in his (hotel) room , he lays on the bed and opens the laptop to check on Taehyung, and he doesn't see him  from yesterday because he comes to the room at night and he was tired, so he doesn't even see him yesterday.....

But Jungkook saw no one in the room he got worried about and he checked all the rooms again He didn't see Taehyung, He shook his head and thought that he went to the company.... Jungkook opened the Taehyung picture and caressed it....

Kook: Where did you go Sweetcheeks, I haven't even seen you for three days, when are you retun back to home hummm? He asked while looking at the Taehyung picture with a soft smile on his face but

The smile faded away on his face when he remember about 𝘩𝘪𝘮......

Kook: And, where are you..... What are you doing 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺. He said while looking down

Kook: I am really confused I love you both equally but, how I am gonna figure it out or choose only one.... And how long I have to wait for it..... He asked himself and closed his eyes the tears are flowing from the closed eyes.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
_______________________________________________

Hey buns ❤😘

DO VOTES AND COMMENTS 💕

FOLLOW ME FOR MORE STORIES BUNS ❤

TAEKOOK FOREVER💚💜♾️