5: Selected???

Audition day ..

Samira pov

Iam so scared himangi what if I won't get selected Mai stage pr sab bhul gyi toh meri kitti bezati hojaegi...

Himangi said tu chup reh kl puri raat tune prepare Kiya h or ittna accha prepare Kiya h tu dekhliyo tereko head rkhenge ye  log abb aram se ye le coffee pi.

But___ I want to speak further

She glared at me and I became silent

Then i drank whole cup of coffee and we both went to attend our classes i was so nervous all the time but having Himangi  by my side is not less than a blessing she kept me motivated and confident ..

Now it's 3:58pm and I have to go but before that I took Himangi to the corner and ask her whether my dress and everything is perfect or not i want to look more presentable maybe bcoz Arhaan would be present there that's why I want to look presentable in front of him. ...

Himangi gave me lip and cheek tint and I applied I am not self obsessed but today I am looking too beautiful....

My outfit

Now iam standing outside of the Auditorium I took a deep breath and himangi hold my hand trying to release my nervousness than we both went inside I saw almost 20 student were sitting for an interview from all the years ...

I whisper into Himangi's ear  yrrr itte sare log h Mera nhi hi hoga again she glared at me

Then we saw Ishika mam were coming with others senior but wait Arhaan is looking like he is the head coz he and one boy were leading and others were following them I made an eye contact with him now iam more than 10000 % nervous...
They all got seated in the front then our Principal and vice principal sir came and sit in the judges seats..

And then the audition began .......

15 students had already given their audition but they haven't call me yet now 17 students have given their audition I was on my thoughts then I heard ...

Samira Khan plzzz come
I became numb himangi gave me her comforting smile then I move towards the stage and I my eyes scaned the whole Auditorium but I decided not to look at him coz I don't want to get nervous by looking at him so I avoided his eyes at me and started my Speech ...

I saw the judges dropping their pen while looking at me while smiling that gave me peace and I continued my speech..

ARHAAN'S pov
I don't know why I don't attend these type of audition but today iam sitting  here just to listen her but they are not calling her I wasn't interested in others audition so I kept my gaze on phn then I heard Hanzala my frnd who is the programme captain calling her name so instantly look towards her she was going towards the stage she looks so beautiful in that black suit ahem ahem (my mind says) u keep quit duffer ..

She looked at everyone but why isn't she looking at me damn look at me is she avoiding me ??
Why do you want her to look at you ??? ( My inner self said )
Idk I just want her to look at me ... leave it

Are her voice the way she is speaking so elegantly and smoothly she will be selected of course iam the head of editorial section judges will ask me I will suggest her name ..

Her speech is done now other 3 students came gave their audition now it was the time for the result sir called me and said that
Arhaan we r giving the lead position to Samira and her Co anchor will be Yasir  but she will lead Yasir will be there only for some performances but she will lead ..

Idk why a kind of jealousy runs into me when I heard Yasir I saw him looking at her no no staring at her when she was speaking so I said but sir arushi's speech was also good so vice principal said what arhaan are you alright didn't you heard her speaking she was forgetting while speaking ...
I said to myself ahh Arhaan tujhe usko hi suggest krna Tha abb kya krta uska hi naam suna Tha buss abb mere pass koi option nhi Tha so I agreed ...

Then sir announced and I can't tell how happy she was she hugged her frnd I don't know her name and then Ishika , muntaha and few more girls congratulated her then I saw Yasir also went towards her and forwarded his hand but she didn't accepted ohhh the coolness I felt at that time was unexplainable
I don't know why but I became so happy and then I started going towards the exit then I saw her alone texting someone but when I sneak from her back I saw appi  maybe she is texting Alishba appi her sister but then she turned and again bumped into me ..

She said are aap ko humesha diwar kyu banna Hota h pichle janam m diwar hi the kya I laughed at her talks I liked this kind of creepy talks but only from her pretty mouth I congratulated her and started going towards the exit  but not before asking her to keep a healthy distance from Yasir she was confused and wanted to say something but I didn't wait but now iam regretting mujhe adat hogyi h larkiyo ko ignore krne ki Khair choro mujhe insab se farak nhi padna chahiye..

Samira pov

Yoohoooo Himangi Mai head bn gyi Mai head bn gyi chl aaj meri taraf se party mumma appi dono bahut Khush hain abbb mujhe sare programme ki list lekin hogi preparation shuru hogyi h kya Khair hogi toh sir bula hi lenge I was blabbering non stop then himangi stood infront of me keeping her hands on her hips  and said madam ji shant bhi hojaiyea abhi abb iss Pathak se takrane Wali thi then I looked down and saw a not so small stone was lying there and without knowing I was going to put my feet on it

But I said janni tu h na mujhe koi daar nhi then she said accha Arhaan sir kya keh rhe the I replied nervously no_nothing she said mujhese tu jhooot nhi bolsakti Bata abb ..

So I replied wo he was asking me to keep a distance from Yasir she hold me by my shoulder and said I knew it
I said wha_what she replied that he likes you ..
I replied and how? she said you know today he was looking at you noo noo not looking he was gwaking at you tab hi Mai samjh gyi waise bahut Handsome h or tere family friends bhi h accha rhega  .

I replied while hitting on her head saying kuch bhi kehti rehti but andar hi andar toh laddu phut rhe the hehe  but I shrugged it off kyunki ye kuch bhi bolti h but a part me want that to be TRUE
A part whole part of you want that to be true (my inner self said)
TRUE THO  who doesn't want their crush
To like them back it's not only me ...

Now iam engaged in my preparation a lot of days passed tomorrow is the fest in these days haven't talk to Arhaan as iam busy wause bhi wo konsa baat krne wale h ye toh m bhul hi jati hu bus ek dafa ye Fest over ho phr unse confess kr hi dungi zyada bura kya hi hoga na karenge Khair abhi focus Samira only one day left tumpr sabko bahut yakeen h

Maine Arhaan ki baat suni or Yasir se distances rkha hua h but wo insaan accha h Pata nhi unhone kyu aesa kaha Khair ... choro abhi m bahut nervous hu

Kl Fest h or mujhe saree phn ni h or mujhe wo nhi ATI but himangi h na toh kis baat ki tension usne warden mam se baat krli h wo pehna dengi

So jana na himangi said sab accha hoga Yasir bhi tang hogya tujhse wo bhi asj jldi so e chala gya h .  Tu bhi soja

Hnn hnn bus ari hun I replied

Than I kept my script securely and then went to my bed by tossing for sometime I slept ..

Hello my lovely lovely readers jldi se comment mein batana ki kaise lagi story 💖  you know I love you all its my first story isliye thoda mujhe writing lekr problem hora h bcoz English is not my first language I hope you guys will understand 💖

I love you all bye bye 👋 🤌🫶