*THE GANG ARRIVES*

With their wards down, it was impossible to tell whose mind the idea crossed first. Whether it was Hiei, appreciating the way she looked in his clothing, or her, as his hands clenched around her hips, she could not say, and it did not matter. Lying on her back, she admired the view of him kneeling before her. He'd done away with her underwear some time ago, and she was already missing the heat of his fingers.

Both weary from their emotional exchange, there was nothing left between them but raw, animalistic desire. In too much of a rush to be bothered with fully removing his pants, he yanked the waistband down, so hard already that the length of him bounced up and down as he did so. Out of desperation, she reached for him, and he swatted her hand away. Eyes boring into hers, corner of his mouth pulled into a tight smirk, he shoved himself in. She let out a cry, gripping the sheets as his hands grabbed her waist, pulling her towards him with every thrust.

He hadn't removed her shirt, or the cowl, and she immensely enjoyed the feelings he was having about her in them. Little had she known that simple act would be one of her best ideas yet. Grinning fully now, he fucked her harder, and she placed a palm against the headboard to keep herself from smashing into it. The bed rocked dangerously underneath them. She wanted his thumb pressed to her, rubbing soft circles, and he delivered without hesitation. Once she lost control of her vocal cords, he kept the same fast-paced rhythm until she was screaming, toes curling against the backs of his legs.

Gentleman that he was, he let her ride out every last bit her orgasm before flipping her onto her stomach, face buried in the pillow. She gasped as he pulled her hips to him, his legs outside hers. He pushed back in and let out a rare groan, dazed by how much more snugly he fit into her. Making a mental note of how thrilled he was to be in control, she relinquished herself to his consciousness and the unmatched satisfaction of hearing her whine for him.

She breathed his name and felt him inch closer to release. With one hand busy leaving a bruise around her waist, the other he used to push her down into the mattress. Enjoying the extraordinary pleasure of what she initially thought was his climax approaching, she soon realized it was another of her own. He noticed, and changed the angle of his hips, increasing the sensation dramatically. It rippled deep within her, so different from what she was typically used to. The sound of her low, satiated moan was smothered by a loud, "Fuck!", the syllable deliciously drawn out.

His head hung over her, hair tickling her back as he came down. She was panting from the sheer intensity of the entire encounter. It was difficult to ignore how much things were beginning to change, but she was committed to keeping this part of their relationship the same. As much as she craved a profound emotional connection with him, she dreaded the day it took precedence over their attraction to one another. There were some things that could only be communicated through sex, and she was nowhere near done experiencing them all.

Letting herself marvel at the idea that he was such an adept lover he'd driven her to come twice before he did once, she slipped out from underneath him, a plan in mind. After wriggling his pants back up, he sank face-first into the mattress. She straddled him, running her hands along the solid, bulging muscles in his back. She'd never done it before, but instinct kicked in, and she dug her knuckles into a knot below his shoulder blade.

He exhaled softly, appreciatively. Admiring the sweet profile of his face as he rested against the pillow, she went slowly, years of tension unraveling beneath her fingertips. When she finished with his back, she moved up to his neck, then down his legs. It was unlike him to give in to such indulgence, though she was delighted by the opportunity to take care of him, for once.

By the time she'd unraveled the bandages around his ankles, her thumbs were sore and he was fast asleep. She rubbed his feet, anyway, hoping that he'd wake up the next morning refreshed. He began to dream, and images of Demon World played in her mind's eye. Knowing he wasn't ready to share more of that life with her, she stifled her curiosity and zipped up his mind for him, something she'd only been fairly certain would work when she tried it.