C (50) : quick kiss

Author pov:je

Shion needs to get back to the 1st house because he needs to replace Dylan's positions for a while because Dylan get fever. So , Shion needs to be Yuri's secretary. 

After Jay said that he and his friend needs to stay at Yuri's house , they followed Yuri to her house. When they arrived at her house....

Jay : " Ehh .. Sunoo? What are you doing here?"

Shion / Sunoo : " Hyung? What are you guys doing here? This is my boss house. We had mission around 2 hours again."

Heeseung : " Waitt.. didn't you said to us that Jungwon , Sunghoon and you are working under mafia organization ? "

Shion / Sunoo : " Yeah , this is my boss second house. What are you guys doing here?"

Suddenly the door opened

Ms. Yvone : "  Ehh , Jay hyung. Get in! Eee ..."

Heeseung : " SEOYUN.. YOU ARE STILL ALIVE? I MISS YOU SO MUCH."

Heeseung hugged her but Yuri felt uncomfortable. 

Shion / Sunoo : " Heeseung hyung , be careful. She is a mafia boss , like you."

Jay : " WHAT!!!!! YOU ARE A MAFIA , YURI?"

Heeseung : " What do you mean? Her name is Seoyun , not Yuri."

 Jay : " GOSH HYUNG. WE already told you that there isn't a girl called Sim Seoyun. Jake's little sister is Sim Yuri not Sim Seoyun."

Shion / Sunoo : " And she is Sim Yuri. She is the CEO of BIC Company , Bliberton , The Siberians and ofcourse Yvone Organization. eh and the owner and founder of Evanter Mall , Inkayo Mall , and Severland Mall. and plus the director of CLIC Seoul."

Heeseung : " Imposibble. I know she is Sim Seoyun , not Sim Yuri."

Jay : " Yuri , gave him your identity card."

Yuri gave Jay her identity card and after Heeseung saw it , he looked so shocked.

 Ms. Yvone : " Shion , pick me up 1 hour again , i know you had to replace Dylan for a while. You can rest for a while too. "

Shion / Sunoo : " Thank you , Madam Yvone."

 Jay : " S-So ... you are Madam Yvone.. Yuri? You are a mafia? I thought .. that's not true right?"

Ms. Yvone : " Just came in first hyung. Heeseung hyung , your room is at first floor with me , and Jay hyung .. i guess you already know where's your room."

 Jay : " Explain me after this , Sim Yuri!"

Yuri nodded and she gave him her business card.