C ( 13 ) : Prosecutor as a PROFESSOR

༺✮•°◤ 𝙎𝙚𝙤𝙮𝙪𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ◥°•✮༻ 

After coming to Yonsei University, I was greeted by many students there. I smiled at the students who greeted me and many of them also wanted to be greeted.

After that, I went to the seminar room.

Professor Lily Evendere : "Good morning everyone. So How are you , all of you?"

Some of them answer very good , good , okay

Professor Lily Evendere : " We will start the seminar. I have brought 103 books for each groups and we will study divided by group. I will begin select the groups. So because the table only fit 8 people , then i will collect 8 people. There will be a quick presentation for3 groups , and the lucky groups can bring home my books and the books that I already prepared. Are you all ready? " 

I don't know either if YONSEI UNIVERSITY doing live by their instagram and youtube.

Professor Lily Evendere : "  There will be 26 groups. First group Jang Yeonha , Jeong Yerin , Kim Suno , Sim Jaeyun , Kang Byung Min , Cha Eun-hye , Kim Ji-ah ,  Sang Chung Ho.
Second group Kyung Soo , Ahn Haneul , Yang Daejung , Kwon haru , Joo Yoona , Park Sunghoon , Lin Seung Chan , Sang Heejin.  Third group Ryu Jiyoung ,  Cha Eun Ae , Byung Gun Woo , Choi Yeonjun , Hwang Hyunjin , Jung Eun Kyung , Jeong Kwang Su , Lee Haesoo. "

Professor Lily Evendere : " and last 26th group Yang Jungwon , Kim Minjae , Ahn Daeul , Im Daehyun , Nam Seungjun , Kang Taejoon , Jang Hyeri. "

  Professor Lily Evendere :  " I have put the topic on each of your tables. I really hope that you can work together well, because I heard from the lecturer that your Yonsei students' semester assessment scores were assessed by me. And there are 179 Yonsei students here and I also really hope that you can complete my assignment well.
Also please come up with a group name. The group that is the first to finish and also the most interesting will receive a prize. I don't accept anything carelessly and I hope you can really do it. The rest of the groups will present tomorrow. Thank you and please start working..."

강태준 ( Kang Taejoon ) : " Professor , you are very beautiful " 

Professor Lily Evendere : " Aww Thank You "

남승준 ( Nam Seungjun ) : " Professor, are you still single? " 

 Professor Lily Evendere : "  Ofc I am.. Now , please focus doing your work. There are still 2 hours left. I will checked each of you group so do it properly "

남승준 ( Nam Seungjun ) : " YES MADAM "

While checking on the students who were working, I heard many people chatting. I went to group table number 2.

Professor Lily Evendere : " Ms. Heejin and Ms. Haenul, if chatting is so important, let me ask. Who drafted the First Constitution of South Korea in 1948, it was for Ms. Haneul and for Ms. Heejin . The first amendment to the Constitution was made in 1952 ahead of Syngman Rhee's re-election, which resulted. 

Professor Lily Evendere : " If you don't need my help, please go outside instead of disturbing the other students and chat. I'll give you a chance, if you can answer, you can stay in the room and I'll give you another chance. But, if not.. please leave my class. I have been a lecturer for 2 years and have never had a student disrespect me. I have also been a prosecutor for 1 year and a half and no one has ever disrespected me, not even a prisoner. Now, Ms. Haneul... Answer my question. Who drafted the First Constitution of South Korea in 1948? "