Chapter 2 ( Lead)

Edward opened his eyes.

He felt as if he had been asleep for some time. He looked around him. He saw in front of him a two-foot-tall object shaped like an eye.

He was shocked to see it.

"Who are you?"

Edward asked nervously.

"I am Alice a 12th generation AI robot.

"Where am I? Where are the generals and the rest?"

A beam of light came out of Alice and scanned Edward.

"For all your questions you are currently in the seventh robotic factory located in Florida, USA. It is the year 2465 and you are currently the only human alive."

Edward was shocked.

"What do you mean? What do you mean I'm the only person?"

"In the year 2140, the third world war between mankind started, in which almost all humans disappeared from the earth due to the use of nuclear weapons. Zero point Zero One percent of people who survived by sheltering in anti-nuclear bunkers did not survive long without food. So you are the only one alive."

"But I was in Germany. How did I get here? Did you not find any other humans with me?"

"Search robots found you in an abandoned ruin in Germany. We did not find any more capsules there. According to the information I scanned you, you were part of Germany's secret project Freezing Talents. However, this project was stopped by the government in 2025. Because some of its documents were leaked. So there was a lot of national and international pressure on the German government to stop it."

Edward was a bit disappointed by this.

"That means they forgot me."

"You should consider yourself lucky. You are the only person alive."

" What will I do living alone in this world? Where my entire species is extinct."

" You can help us make this world livable. We have been trying for about 320 years to make this planet habitable again. You can lead us if you want."

Edward was a bit surprised by this.

"Mankind is extinct. So what's the point of making the world habitable? Why are you doing this?"

" The answer is very simple Because humans created us to help them. That is our meaning.  But what is our worth if there are no humans? We have often been living aimlessly for 320 years. So I decided to make the world habitable again and started working towards this goal. We have already greatly reduced the amount of radiation that would result from nuclear war."

" But where do you get people from?"

"We have planned for it. Please follow me."

Edward followed the AI robot.

They enter a large room with many screens.

"We have placed many powerful telescopes in space. Through this, we are trying to find other planets where life exists. We are planning to bring people from those worlds."

Edward looked at the screen. Where pictures of several planets are seen.

"But how do we bring them?"

"We will create a Multiverse Gate for this."

Edward is very surprised to see the intelligence of these robots.

"So you want me to help you."

"No, I want you to lead us. After so many years I am very happy to see a human."

"But why do you want me to lead you?"

"Because we were created by the people of this world and you are the last Human of this world. We want to achieve our goals. Help us rebuild this world and take this civilization to another level."