Ch 21: Four Returns

Today you were feeling unmotivated. You weren't sure what caused it, but you didn't feel like doing much today. But you knew that you couldn't sit around and do nothing, that would put your team at risk of being up for elimination.

Cloudy was feeling upset, so X went to talk with him for a bit. You overheard Cloudy asking if X could recover Balloony. To which X said that he couldn't since he didn't know how to do it. It made worry, since there was no way of recovering anybody without Four's help.

So you decided to pay full attention for today's cake at steak, since you couldn't bother to do anything else. X told you that he was nervous about it, and didn't want to mess it up like he did last time.

"I am READY for this cake at steak! Beep, ARE! YOU! STEATED!?" X said, trying to liven up Team Beep, as they were clearly bored.

"Yes." Nickle replied.

"I got a super good cake this time. Someone really talented made it!" X said, as Pin did a small wave towards X.

"X, can we just get started now?" Cloudy asked, to which X gave a slightly menacing glare at the could.

"Of course! Cloudy's safe! So is Woody! Nickle too! Balloony as well!" X said, throwing slices of cake at the safe contestants.

You watched as the cake that was meant for Balloony get thrown past team Beep. Who knows where that'll land. Either way, you needed to focus your attention back on the elimination.

"David and Rocky are left now. Are you guys scaaaared?" X said, trying to add some tension to the situation.

"I'm a little bored actually." Nickle said, as Woody waved his arms unenthusiastically.

"Well David's eliminated." X said bluntly as he threw the last cake slice onto Rocky.

"Now David, go be eliminated. Stapy is a good role model." X said.

"NO!!!!!" David yelled, and started to run away.

"Not so fast!" X said, as he started to chase after David.

You shrugged your shoulders as you watched X chase David. Then you went to talk with Bubble, who was being confronted by Match.

"Hey Bubble, I-" Match said, Bubble shunned Match and turned around, only to get popped by the flying piece of cake.

"Where's X? I need Bubble back!" Match complained.

"Stop pretending to care about her!" Fanny said, which annoyed Match.

"Be quiet, Fanny. You don't, like, know what you're talking-." Match said to Fanny, but got interrupted by Cloudy.

"I was told that X is incapable of recovery." Cloudy said, floating in-between Match and Fanny.

"Donut?" Match asked the bagel.

"I tried recovering Naily, but... Well, THAT happened." Donut said, as you looked at a mutilated Naily.

"That's... terrifying." You said, as X returned, with David shoved in his head.

Soon the word got around that without Four, there was no way to recover anybody. More so, there was no prize since Four had it, and he was currently missing. So things quickly began to devolve into chaos.

"I'm back! The tenth challenge is..." X said, but got interrupted.

"Bring back Four!" Clock shouted.

Now everyone was in complete chaos, trying various ways to bring back Four. Pie even dislocated one of X's legs in order to make a four shape out of him. You were shocked at Pie's behavior, and went over to help X.