Common enemy

Dazai had returned home after escaping the palace. He walked in his home and thankfully no one was home. Dazai walked up to his bedroom and saw Odasaku sitting on a chair with his arms crossed.

"Where were you" Oda asked.

"Odasaku. What brings you here" Dazai said.

"Your gonna spill anyways so just get on with it" Oda said.

"You know me so well. So last night was something else" Dazai said taking off his coat.

"You were with the king all night weren't you"

"Yep." Dazai said with a laugh.

"What's so funny?" Oda asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I may or may have not had sex" Dazai said.

"Yep I knew it your inlove with him" Oda said.

"WHAT NOW. PFFTT NO" Dazai said yelled out.

"You are. You have over 100 pages off him in your sketch book." Oda said showing dazai his sketchbook that he found. "You didn't want to go to that party yesterday just annoy him but to see if he was actually getting married." Oda said

"Ok first snooping in my room really. And second, maybe i have feelings maybe i don't" Dazai said shrugging and snatching the sketchbook off of oda.

"Minori" Oda mentioned.

"Huh?" Dazai said.

"You have to end it with the girl before she finds out. You know she's crazy" Oda said.

"Why would i end it with Minori again?" Dazai asked.

"Because your not inlove with her" Oda said

"And howwwww~ do you know that?" Dazai said in a cocky voice.

"Dazai, Minors pregnant" Oda said.

There was silence in the room. Dazai didn't react and just left without saying a word.

At the pub Minori was with her friends when Dazai entered the pub she quickly stood up and went to him.

"Dazaiiiii your here, where were you last nigh" Minori asked.

"What's this you being pregnant" Dazai said.

"Im with child dazai and it yours!" Minori said with a happy smile.

"We need to talk" Dazai said grabbing the girl hand.

"No we don't everyone knows I've told everyone already so don't worry about it." Minori said.

"Hell yeah she did. I knew you knock her up soon" Tachihara said.

"Isn't this amazing Dazai! Your going to be a daddy" Minori said with a smile.

"Yeah that is amazing, exspet im not the father" Dazai said.

"Off course you are silly" Minori laughed.

"No im not. Fot one reason, we never fucked. We never even got intimate with each other nor was I ever planing to" Dazai said.

"Let's talk outside dear" Minori said shoving Dazai outside.

"I am pregnant and its yours so what are you talking about" Minori said.

"Hate to break it to you Minori but I never fucked you. So don't bring me into this. When did you find out you were pregnant" Dazai said.

"Today. Because we had sex yesterday" Minori said.

"Yeah I had sex yesterday you didn't. And i didn't see you yesterday at all" Dazai said.