You are my enemy

After a successful robbery everyone was celebrating in the pub, having drinks, music, dancing. It was a fun night.

"To Dazai for his amazing plan. Once again" Mori said raising a glass.

Everyone raised and cheered.

"Finally hes worth calling him my son" Mori said laughing and everyone joined in on laughing.

The celebration continued throughout the night. But the brunette was nowhere to be seen. Dazai was at his house. He was chilling on the floor reading a book when he heard a knock. He turned his towards the door and it was Oda.

"ODASAKU" dazai said in a happy tone "What brings you here" Dazai said.

"You weren't at the party, so i came to check on you" Oda said walking in.

"Im fine just reading" Dazai said.

"Minori is looking for you. Just to let you know"

"and thats why im not there" Dazai said getting off the floor and placing his book on his bed.

"Anything new you want to tell me?" Oda asked knowing Dazai always had something to gosip about it.

Whenever dazai had something to tell he always go to oda. Oda maybe be a member off the shadows but he was the only member with a kind heart and always looked out fot dazai, he treated dazai like he's owm son.

"I do. You know i made out with the king" Dazai said with a proud smile.

"You did now? Thats something knew. Minori would be mad" Oda said with a chuckle.

"Eh i don't care, shes made out with other guys anyways" Dazai said grabbing a chair amd sitting on it.

"Now why did you made out with the king. Isn't he a man?" Oda said also grabbing a chair to sit on.

"Yes but i dont care. Man, woman. Both equally attractive. But not him." Dazai said with a soft smile. "BUT YOU KNOW I WOULDN'T DATE HIM. He's attractive and stuff but id never" Dazai said with a nervous chuckle.

"Im holding that against you. But why did you made out with him in the first place that wasn't the plan" Odasaku asked with curiosity in his voice.

"I don't really know. The first time i did was to nullify his ability. The other time i guess i just. I don't know" Dazai said with a shrug.

"You kissed him 2 times?" Oda said with a shocked face.

"Yeah i did"

"Dazai don't play into this you could be messing with someone's feelings"

"Oh well not my problem"

They confined talking thru out the night till Mori got back. Oda left and Dazai went back to reading his book on his bed till a thought came to his mind.

"i wonder if he's thinking about me right now?"

★ ~ '' ° •_• ° '' ~

The next morning Chuuya was at the village helping out with repairs from the damage from yesterday, he felt guilty for falling for the trap. So its the least he could do.

"You highness, we appreciate the help from you. But you have to take a break some time around" A worker said.

"No im good" Chuuya said using his ability to lift heavy stuff.

"Please your highness. Rebuilding houses and this building is gonna take more then a day to finish"

"Fine ill take a quick break, i still have some other business to also do." Chuuya said and walking off.