- Cant sleep? ♡

GenderNeutral!Reader

- Your boyfriend finds out you haven't been sleeping properly by the way you would almost pass out in the middle of the day.

- He convinces you to take a couple days off of any work so you can start resting and eating better; inviting you to his house so you can have sleepovers (also so he can make sure you're actually sleeping).

- When you keep moving around the bed and letting out a frustrated sigh, he would ask you if you needed anything at that moment and get it for you. 

- If you were overthinking too much he would help you relax and try to distract you. 

- If you were hungry he would cook or order anything you're craving. 

- If your body or clothes just straight up feels uncomfortable, he would go out of his way to try and find solutions. He'd find comfier clothes (or give you his) and rubs (non-sexually) any part of you that feels weird.

- He would make sure all of your pillows were cold and would exchange them once they got too warm.

- Wraps you in a blanket burrito but turns up the AC so you don't suffocate. He would then cuddle with you like that for the rest of the night.

- Plays with your hair while you two rewatch movies together.

- He would give you soft and lazy kisses everywhere because they comfort you and also because he just loves you so much that he enjoys the little moments like these (even though you're kinda suffering from the lack of sleep).

- While watching videos or while talking to you, he would start giving you hand massages to further relax you.

- Even though he himself is very sleepy, he really wants you to have a proper sleeping schedule so he would always wait to make sure you fall asleep first.