- Coming Home Drunk ♡

Fem!reader 

- Came home from a friends birthday party drunk. 

- You were dropped off by one of your sober friends even though your boyfriend insisted he picked you up when the party was done. You thought he was already asleep since it was late at night which is why you didn't bother calling him.

- When you walked through the door, he was standing there greeting you. 

- Apparently he was chilling on the couch but stood up immediately after he heard the jingle of your keys opening the door.

- You practically threw yourself onto your boyfriend, slumping against him as your feet give out under your heels.

- He carries you over to the bedroom, laying you on the bed with your feet sticking out of the bottom edge so he could take your heels off.

- He also tries to find comfortable clothes for you to change into but you end up falling asleep before he could ask you to change yourself.

- Unclips your bra so you can breathe better and then wraps you in a warm fuzzy blanket.

- Lays some loving kisses on your forehead before heading over to the kitchen. He toasts some bread and prepares a glass of water, then puts it on the bedside table so you could just reach it whenever you wake up.

- In the morning when you have a major hangover, he's there to keep you company and makes sure you drink the water and take some pain killers.

- He heads over to the kitchen again and prepares your favorite breakfast while you finally change out of your party clothes and freshen up. 

- The two of you spend the rest of the day huddled up on the couch while you tell him everything that happened yesterday at the party, then he takes his turn and also tells you what he did yesterday.