Ch~19 🔇

Shua hugged Jun more tightly ,that he was not ready to release Jun for now. Jun melting in his hug, it wasn't suffocating him that was nice thing.

Jun also hug Joshua in return with same passion and love that he has for Joshua.

After a while they finally broke the hug, letting both of them to have some oxygen.

Jun stare into beautiful brown eyes, Jun watch everything closely, he admired each and one thing of Joshua's angelic face. To his eyes, to his cute nose, to his kissable lips. Everything. Jun's eyes travel everywhere and stopped at Joshua's beautiful brown eyes. He got so lost into it.

Joshua watched Jun's eye travelling over him, but he didn't stop him or ask him. He didn't even fell uncomfortable. Mostly whenever some people have watched mostly will stare at him, he would feel uncomfortable. Bcoz there was something disgusting in their eyes that Joshua, or any other person can see it. But right now he doesn't felt uncomfortable, he felt more comfortable then ever. He released that finally, finally he was with JUN. Can you believe it? He was back with Jun, his life, his love ,his world, his partner, his man HIS MAN.
Joshua couldn't believe that HIS MAN, came to him, to apologize, to sort out the things, to get together again, and start a new fresh start all over again. He couldn't believe that Jun stills Loves him. All these weeks months he thought that jun must had found someone and probably dating him/her or maybe partying at the clubs, dancing with those stripper girls or boys and then having a fun night. But he was all his over thinking. He knew Jun didn't go in clubs. But somehow his overthinking took him their where he didn't wanted to think about it.

Joshua watch how slowly Jun's hand went down and slowly grabbing him gently. Jun thumbed his on Joshua's hand gently with love.

Jun was looking down, he looked up and met his lover's beautiful eyes ,that was shinning beautifully through sunlight. "I'm Sorry "he said again. "j-"Joshua was going to speak something but Jun stopped him .
"please listen to me first ""I know who have many questions, my love. So please just listen to me, please. "Jun said almost like begging. Jun really wanted to tell the truth to his one and only his Life, his Lover, his MAN. He can't hide it anymore, then or now one day he had to tell the truth, doesn't he?. No matter how much you try to hide, truth will always comes out at the right time. So before it gets late, he need to tell everything to his Man, that he trust blindly and will do anything for him.

They sat across from each other at dinning table, which was also half shinning through beautiful sunlight. Joshua sat across from him, so he can see and listen Jun carefully.

~~~~
The mission to get the camera was perfectly done. They finally got out of the house without any trouble or getting caught.

Seungcheol drive the car as fast as he could. They are now at dk and hao's apartment, checking the camera.
Wonwoo took out the SD card from the camera. Hao brought his laptop and handed it over to wonwoo.

They all sat in one room, they were little tired due to Mission. But they all were happy to get the camera now and check all the photos that, that bitch have taken, and used it in wrong way.

"guys, here drink some fresh cold drinks "seungkwan said as offering in to everyone. All greedily took it as they were really so thirsty.

Sure checking someone's camera was illegal thing. But did they mind that, absolutely No. That bitch hurted Jun and Joshua both. They can't just let it slide like that easily, can they?.

As wonwoo was looking ,jeonghan's phone buzzed. He picked it up."hy-hyung " it was woozi.

♡♡♡♡
🦋hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋have a great day 🦋