ch~14 🔇

[ Warning ⚠ has been given read at your own risk please 🙏]

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
They were in the car, by they I mean Tae, jimin, jk and Joshua. To reach at Sammy's party.

"why are we even going to this party ughh "Jk said while goarning a little. No one was interested to go at the party excepts those spoiled rich brats and bitches. "thats true but atleast we will get to eat something fancy, and that too free of cost "Jimin replied. Jimin was only coming because he gonna get free food. Three of them chuckled listening to jimin's answer.
"you are only because of free food " tae said and jimin nodded. "Shua, are you sure you gonna be okay "tae asked worried for his twin bcoz he doesn't like big parties that much. Shua nodded smiling reassuring tae.

They soon reached at the location. "here we are "jk said stepping out from car and closing the door behind.

Joshua look around -
It was huge mansion ,The big black gate at the entrance. The grass on four sides with little fountain in the middle. The little walking path which leads toward the entrance of house door. The mansion painted in black from outside, the windows made of glass . You can see yellow dime light of some rooms from outside. It also has bigass garden in the backyard and swimming pool at the side. At left corner a bartender stood with his little table but not that little.

Joshua was not that immpresed by the mansion because he have seen this type of mansions many times and it was nothing unique and different, it was same as every  other rich mansions.

The tables were placed with decoration for everyone. The fairytale light making garden and party look little aesthetic . They also have projecter placed. Food counters were at the right side of the corner.

"Shua"someone screamed his name, he turned to look "hey guys "shua greeted. "hey "jeongcheol and minwoo couple greeted back. " wow, you look so Handsome "mingyu said. Joshua smiled "you guys look handsome too ". "where are the others "tae asked. "oh they will be coming in any minute " jeonghan replied. Joshua was waiting for only one person...JUN. He can't wait to see him and hug him.

Soon everyone came and went inside. Yes Joshua did hug Jun and also gave him little peck on his right cheek. They all follow inside. But before going inside Joshua phone buzz getting a notification.

Joshua took out his phone to check

Unknown
Are you ready for tonight?
Well even if you are not that's fine.

Joshua in his mind "again who the heck is this even ".

Unknown
I'm gonna make your life hell 😈😏

He read another msg, he just ignored it and put his phone back into his pocket. "Is everything okay, babe "Jun asked little worried .joshua nods.

Jun look at Joshua's face and could tell that some thing was bothering Joshua but not know what was it. He tried asking Joshua but everytime he asks Joshua will always replied "everything okay ".jun had to know what's bothering his boyfriend this much. He went near Joshua  where he was sitted with jeonghan, wonwoo ,seungkwan, Vernon, Chan, hoshi and woozi. Dk and hao were busy taking photos of each other. Me and mingyu went to took drinks and cocktails. Seungcheol was talking to someone on the phone.

Jun went near where Joshua was sitted and handed him his cocktail.He then sat next to Joshua's sit. He pats Joshua back little to reassure him. Joshua smiles little to him.

Sammy and her spoons oh i means her friends came out. And everyone darted their attention towards her. She was wearing golden gown.

"Thank you everyone for coming to this amazing party "Sammy said. "it's gonna be so much fun tonight "she added. Everyone cheered and toasted their glass up. "Let's get this party started "she shout and everyone cheered more.

The party has been started "when you gonna show that thing to everyone "jia asked. "soon "Sammy replied and smirk .

Half an hour in party and everyone was enjoying themselves mostly. Some dancing, some were in the pool enjoying or making out, some sitting at bartender and drinking,some standing in circle of group talking with glass held on their hands.

Everyone was enjoying themselves, but soon they stop doing what they were doing when they heard jia. "Everyone please come , it's cake cutting time "jia said. "Also we have little surprise for your beautiful Sammy "ryunjin added.

Everyone gather around, they cut the cake and sang happy birthday to Sammy. Now it was time for the surprise . Sana jia called out Sana got signal and went to turn on the projector light.

"This is for you Sammy, my best friend "jia said before starting the video. It was her childhood photos, some weird and embrassing videos of Sammy. The claps were heard in lasts of video.

"This one is more Special "jia said and smirk. She knew what video or photos are coming.

⚠⚠⚠⚠

Everyone was curious and waiting patiently for the next one . As jia said that its more special ,so everyone's curiosity grew. Even Jun and Joshua's.

It was nude pics of Joshua, in some it shows that how much of slut he is. The photo shown of him sucking four d***. In some his tongue filled with cum. In some he wearing a belt around his neck and holding two d*** with his two hands. Everyone's jaw dropped by seeing those photos.

♡♡♡♡

🦋Vote, Comment🦋
🦋Hope you guys like it 🦋
🦋Warning ⚠ has been given read at ur own risk🦋

💕🦋Have a good Day/Night 🦋💕