Volume 0 - Chapter 4

"The brave person is not the one who does not feel afraid, but the one who conquers that fear."

Memories are scenes from the past in which the main character is taken to, they will view the memory as an apparition. Henceforth, the protagonist will have ample knowledge on the things that have made the heroins defects, allowing the protagonist to aid them and be closer to them. Visit here to be presented with the minigame for the memory alongside minigames to play for extra rewards.

♦ HEROIN NAMES ♦

NANASE TSUBASA :

MEMORY - A SHATTERED HEART

▶ MEMORICAL MINIGAME - MENDING A SHATTERED HEART - INCOMPLETE -------- ▶️ PLAY ▶️

MINIGAMES : PIANO-FEST - COMPLETE -------- ▶️ PLAY ▶️

                                   BEACH BOY - COMPLETE -------- ▶️ PLAY ▶️

My hands glided to the play button, bring it on you shitty system..

MEMORICAL MINIGAME IN PROGRESS!

MENDING A BROKEN HEART - HELP TSUBASA FACE HER DEEPEST FEAR

10KM AWAY

5 : 00 : 00

Five hours to do this huh? And my destination is ten kilometers away. Shouldn't be too hard.

I think.

"Kiyotaka!"

Tsubasa nudged open my door, her blue eyes examining the room I was in.

"Please come for breakfast, you should be out of bed by now."

"Ah, okay. Tsubasa can you wait there for a second?"

"Okay!" The girl agreed, leaning against the wall.

It was indeed time to get up, and fix my ugly bed hair

It was indeed time to get up, and fix my ugly bed hair. As I went into the bathroom to change, the eventuality of the fact that I'd have to help Tsubasa overcome her life-long fear in five hours was...Discouraging. But I'd have to nontheless, only the creator of this cruel system know's what'll happen if I mess this up, as I'm not aware of how many heaven tokens can really save me from consequences.