09

"Training and fighting."

Sooyoung

I am currently finishing my essay so that I can go to the noodle shop, Motak said they'll train me, 10x harder and I would have fight all of them, which sucks because Mun is just so strong.

Finishing up my Essay, u stretched and changed my clothes into one for training.

I locked the gate and make sure the tech lock, are working just fine. My siblings has their key, key card, and they know the pin of the door too, they can just call me if anything happens.

I ride my bike to the noodle shop, it's quite far from the house about 10 minutes I guess it's not that far.

I quickly spotted So Mun eating already. I walked in the shop and sat down in front of Mun and Hana who are reading a some sort of newspaper but kind of updated.

Hana looked up from the thing she was reading out.

"You're early."

"Yeah. I figured that coming early was for a good choice. I have nothing to do." I replied and looked at Mun who was still stuffing his face with food, but is listening to us anyway.

"Motak and Mrs. Chuu's not here, they're called to Yung. The training will probably be later than planned." So Mun said, and I just nodded at him letting him know that I understand.

I will not show up today if I hadn't been knew that I has some responsibilities. I'm too lazy.

We are just doing what we need to do. As we have more free time, as the two elders are called up.

We're just catching up to each other, when suddenly the two elder just woke up.

"Ok, they didn't discussed much to us, just that we should be more versatile while dealing with evil spirits." Motak started telling about how we should practice more.

We're now at the basement preparing to start our practice. After prepping about it, we started by doing pushups and just excersices to help our muscles.

Ga Motak then stops all of a sudden, when they all make an eye contact.

"Ok, the training will officially start. We will, Hana, and Mrs. Chu, us will have to fight you youngsters, you have to have a teamwork to beat us, and most specially try to help each other out." Motak said, while handing us the glove.

So Mun and I look at each other, worried about how we'll do this, but the he nodded making me assure that at least I'm not alone.

Then it happens all too fast, one thing I was still encouraging myself then the next thing I knew, they all attacked. All at one.

Ga Motak threw a punch at me, Mun is dodging from Hana and Mrs. Chu, since Motak threw a punch at me, I dodge him and grabbed his hands twisting it and kicked him, unfortunately though, he grab my foot with his other hands, so I just did what I think was for the best. I jumped up and kicked his chest, making me almost lose my balance as my food was still being held.

Motak was caught off guard, so he flew, then Hana looked over then Motak and Hana made an eye contact.
Hana came running at me, she tried to punch me but I dodge so I tried to kick her but then she grabbed my foot then elbowed my sides.

It hurts, I doubled in pain but then get up threw a punch after that kicked her, she tried to punch me but then she winced.

"I got it. There's a level 2 spirit, he's level 2, but is surprising strong. Got ahold of 3 elderly people, and 2 high school student." Hana announced, I didn't even know it myself, but they just moved out of reflex. I was already removing the boxing glove, then rush out of the basement to follow them, who's already out.

We got in on the car, with Mrs. Chu and Motak switching to drive.

"I saw the place. It looks like a carnival except it looks abandoned. The three elderly people are place in the ferris wheel, while the high school students are in the ground somewhere. We have little to no time. I feel like he's gonna kill the 2 high-school girls. " Hana announce though she doesn't look panicked, I knew better. Her eyes seems to enlarge and the pupils will shaked, her hands started to tremble aswell.

To Hana directing our destinations we did arrived, and immediately Motak assigned roles.

"Mun and I will look for the evil spirit, Hana and Mrs. Chu look for the high school students. You will go and find the elderly, since you can jump too high. If something happens call for us in our in piece, if you notice something unusual or suspicious call right away." As soon as he finished we took of running.

I was looking out for the Ferris wheel as the carnival is quile large and full of vains.

When I spot the Ferris, I took of running and jumped, looking for the three elderly people.

"We got the two high school studen-"

"Hana, be careful I saw the guy heading towards you." I cut off Hana, since I was at the top, I can naturally see them.

I heard some curses then the sounds of running, I thinks it's from Mun and Motak as I saw them running, probably to help Hana and Mrs. Chu.

When I saw them fighting, I tried hard to find the three elderly people. One of the room suddenly moved and it's like it will fall down.

I walked near it, then saw the threes I was looking for. Then I saw the nail like screw coming off, so then I run faster, didn't matter if I eventually fall.

I reach it the held it. Waiting for something to happen. Boy how hard it is to hold something with three people on it and since I haven't really train my full potential it was very hard to hold it off for few minutes.

"We have a problem, can you please help me, the Ferris will crumbled down." I said through the telecom.

"Ok, I'll be right there." Hana replied, and I saw her taking off.

-----------------------

Ok guys, I kept my promise that I'll try to post in Tuesday and Friday. Hopefully I can keep this promise until the end but I can't really know.

I know that this chapter contain a cliffhanger but, I'll just make a part 2, kind of chapter.

And also if I finished this one then, you guys can recommend me stories and I'll try to make it. Just dm me about it. I will make a list the post to the followers what I'll make. Thank you cuties 💙💙