Chapter - 3

You started to find the Book but the book was out of your reach. suddenly a pair of hands behind you came making you flinch hard since you're sensitive to unknown touches.

You turn around immediately to see the person that was none other than Moonbin !! After noticing your expressions he immediately made a safe distance between you two.

"Here!?" said Moonbin. "Th.. Thankyou. You scared me." You replied. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. By the way are you preparing for the finals?" he asked. "Well yes! Aren't you gonna prepare too?"

"Lemme join you with the studies. we'll prepare together." "Umm.... Okay" you said. ( It's pretty weird to do study with him after he has confessed his feelings towards me. But I can't say no also. It'll sound cold and also it's not his fault to have feelings. He is a nice guy.)

You were in your thought. Moonbin said breaking your thoughts "I've some plans with my friends. See you tomorrow. Also it'll be hard for me to focus on studies. when I've you infront of me." He said last words almost in inaudible voice. He left.

You started to do study with all focus.

TIME SKIP ~

"Ah! My arms are hurting like hell" You said while stretching your arms and then you looked at the wall clock and realised it has been too late. "Oh Shit!! It's 8 PM already and still I'm not done with Physics. It's really sucks. I don't understand what It has to do with Doctor. Arghhh!! I'm tired. now I don't have energy to run my mind in calculations." You packed your things and left the school.

You took the bus and now you're walking to your home. then your 6th sense of humour sense something. You was being followed by a guy who looked in his 20s. You started to run to escape from him but failed. He pulled you by your arm and harshly throw you to the wall leaving no way for you to run.

This street is a little far from your house and a bit silent

This street is a little far from your house and a bit silent. "Help!! H..help!!" You screamed for help. he took his scary steps towards you while a smirk was plastered on his face looking like a whole psychopath. "P..please leave m..me" He trap you in between his mascular arms and started to lean to your neck. You closed your eyes feeling helpless while tears made their way to your cheeks.

But then you suddenly heard a loud thud sound. you slowly open your eyes and saw that guy being beaten up by someone. you don't know who the person is bçoz his back is facing you. That guy was beating that psycho shit out of him. You didn't made any movement, you was just crying standing still there while watching them.

TAE's POV :-

After buying some stuffs, I was heading back to my home from the grocery shop. But then I saw a guy harassing a girl. I harshly pulled that guy by his collar making him to land on the ground. And I saw something unexpected. That girl was none other than Y/n. My blood boiled seeing her cry. I sat on that guy's stomach and started to throw punches on his face straight making it to bleed. I didn't care even less and was punching him continuously. He got unconscious and I throw a last punch at him "Bloody Rascal".