7. did he touch you?

Magsimula sa umpisa

I closed my eyes knowing this was not good. The way he just left, I knew where he was heading to.  Lucas

I sprinted behind him, I had to stop him before he beat the shit of Lucas. I never saw him this mad, I swear I saw his jaws clenching when he asked about Lucas. 

He was about to enter his room but I was just behind him, "Jungkook stop!" I grabbed his wrist and he turned around, oh god he's mad! 

"Where are you going?" My voice came out timid, I was scared. I didn't want him to get into any trouble. And he must have noticed it, he held my wrist and freed his hand from mine. 

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna beat him." 

He gave me an assuring look and went inside, opening the door ajar. I saw Lucas laying on his bed at the corner of the room. Mark had already left as I could see an empty bed. I chose to stay outside, I didn't want to see that pervert's face. 

"Finally someone who actually looks like a doc. I thought this hospital was a scrap!" Lucas opened his garbage mouth as soon as he spotted Jungkook. Did I ever mention his voice sounded like an old metal scrap which always gives you an uncomfortable feeling? Yeah, that's his voice. 

Jungkook gave him a deadpan sneer as he took off his coat, wait—why is he folding his sleeves up? Shit he's gonna hit him. 

I panicked. I was about to enter but I saw him settling down on the stool beside Lucas's bed, man-spreading, resting his arms on his thighs. What's going on in his mind?

"Yes. You definitely deserve a doctor like me." I finally heard Jungkook's voice, he was calm and well, was smirking. That definitely wasn't calm  at all. 

"The people here call me a psycho doctor, a reckless one. Do you wanna know why?" He crossed his tattooed hand with the other, resting on his thighs. 

"Because all I know is to open heads. Anytime, anywhere,…I can open any head. With just a small scissor, I can stop every movement of your body. Yes—this fucking hand of yours," he grabbed his hand, the very one that touched me. "I can stop every movement of this hand. And you know what, nobody will know about it and trust me I'm very good at my job." 

Lucas looked at him dumbfounded, clearly getting scared and I saw him gulping. 

"All I think about is opening a head, once I opened a patient's head and didn't know that she was dying because of me. You're getting what I'm telling you, right?" Jungkook stood up and rolled down his sleeves, but never stopped glaring at Lucas. 

All of a sudden he bent down towards Lucas and I could see Lucas was quite terrified. 

"You touch her again, or any other woman here… forget hands, I'll stop your heart, your brain, evey fucking organ in your useless body that's keeping you alive. Understand?" he straightened up and put back his coat, back to his doctor's state. 

Jungkook patted on Lucas’s shoulder and passed him a grin that was like spreading salt on his wounds. 

"Do you wanna complain to the committee again? Go ahead. What will they grant me, suspension? Termination? I don't care. Been there done that, but by that time you will be dead for sure. Now rest up, I'll come back soon." 

What was that? He just gave a threat to a patient. But why do I like this? It was so…

"Hot, isn't he?" I flinched when I heard Jane's voice next to me. When did she come? I looked back at Jungkook who was now coming towards us. "Very hot" I replied to Jane, her smirk was so funny that it made me burst into a laugh.