Mood.

My sisters back from collage and I'm scared. She gets moody so fast. She can get moody and bitchy and loud. It's like she holds the house hostage with her mood.

Been back for less then ten minutes and she's already gotten in a mood because her room is mess. She wants us to help clean the mess. We didn't make the mess. She says she didn't make the mess. I'm guessing it's from when she's stayed in town for a couple of days and maybe forgot about it? (Edit: mom cleaned out bags from the last time she stayed and left them on her bed because I think she asked her to or something? Idk.)

Earlier today I talked to my mom about what me and my therapist discussed this week. Her mood holding the house hostage and how it won't change because there's never any repercussions.

So when my sister got home and loud and moody my mom yelled at her saying the mood needs to stop, she's holding the house hostage with her mood, and it needs to stop. Mentions how all of today she's been dreading her coming home because of her attitude.

Then I heard my mom telling my dad out front, loudly, that she either needs to get control of her attitude or move out. The walls are thin, and she was loud.

Now my sister is crying in her room. And now she's quiet. I'm scared. Do I check in on her? I don't want to make things worse than I already have. I hope she's ok though.

I started filling a bottle of water to give to her because I wasn't sure if she was going to leave her room, then she walked into front saying she's going on a walk. It's dark out. I hope nothing bad happens.

What do I do? I'm at a loss. There's four days till I have therapy again. When I can I'm bringing it up again. It feels like talking about the problem might've made it worse. Idk what to do. Maybe I should've just kept my mouth shut.

My mom's calling a family meeting. Time to see how this goes.