more than anything

It took several days for Cosmo and Wanda to recreate Denise and Ballora's first meeting, and now the story repeats...

---
It was the fateful night of 27th of May 1979, the rain came down with a vicious demeanor and a skinny feminine figure came outside, her steps were stocked with animosity... That teenager was Denise Crocker, a 16-year-old with an insatiable appetite for sampling every type of magic she could find whose life was about to change forever. She ran away from her house after an argument with her mom, she needed shelter from the rain and when she thought her days were over, she discovered what looked like a certain infamous family restaurant with living animatronics.

When Denise came inside the pizzeria, a presence welcomed her: It was Ballora, a mysterious and bewitching (She Is also very hot) animatronic ballerina whose job was to entertain and keep joyful the hosts. Denise felt drawn to Ballora and she wanted to know that sexy robotic figure better, She wanted Ballora to enter inside her mundane life.

That night, Denise started to dream: in Denise's dream, she was in her former house... But It was pure dark and It rained, was Denise blind? No, she wasn't! Ballora became Denise's flickering light and the two girls started to dance under the rain... What a relief...

Days turned into months as their love grew stronger... But as love kicked in, so did the fear of losing that "someone"! Denise was scared that Ballora would be lost because of her obsessions and insecurities, but then a voice came in her mind and insecurities were lost... Denise started to be half-asleep and dreamt of Ballora touching her weak points (her back, her feet and her lips) in a dreamy night of teenager passione

From that day on, Denise started to be more warm and compassionate towards human souls: sometimes she would ask for a dance or even giving shelter to children in horrible conditions, nobody must suffer like she did in the past
---

And with this tale of love, Cosmo and Wanda fixed Denise's relationship with her girlfriend

THE END