The deal with Lilith's daugther

Time passed by as Timmy and Denise tried brand new wishes: climbing mountains made out of chocolate, bathing in hot tea, playing soccer with aliens, but Denise felt like if something was missing... But what?

Timmy Turner noticed Denise's inner turmoil and tried to calm her heart and by doing so, he finds out the truth: Denise's mother was Lilith (the mother of demons and vampires) and her father was a musician from Düsselhein named Henry, which makes Denise half demon and half human. Denise's powers were absent In her first ages of life, but they started to come out when she was 10. She passed 6 years of her life hiding her demoniac form from everyone and the only ones who cared for her were her dad and Timmy Turner... But there was a problem: Denise's german teacher Emily Schneider got sick and she can't be healed... but how would she react if one of her students was half demon?

Denise had no choice: Denise rushed towards her teacher, took her in a private place far from people and confessed her demon nature to her teacher. But was Ms. Schneider mad at her student? No, she wasn't! So they made a deal: Denise will heal her teacher, but Ms. Schneider has to give up her soul and tell to her student some informations about the future (Ms. Schneider can see the future).

Timmy was shocked after what he saw... Denise was not herself anymore: she had wings that came out from her hunched back, her teeth were sharp like knives, a pair of hornes came out from her hair and she was wearing a blue dress. Then beacons of light came out of everywhere and Denise was back to normal.

Timmy Turner was scared and fascinated at the same time, but Denise confessed:"Don't worry Timmy, I did not take my teacher's soul away. She Just gave me some informations"