The princess of wishes

Timmy Turner did a mistake: by saying "I wish I was you" to Denise and forgetting that she is made out from his wishes, he got fused with her. Day after day, Timmy learned everything he knew from being in her shoes: First of all, no matter if there are fairies or not, your wishes will be granted anyway. Second of all, the only way to come back to normal was to invent another verse for the Hallelujah.

Then started to think... They were two individuals with the same mind and a thousand of images came in their mind: getting chased with forks and torches, being mistreated by an evil babysitter, but most importantly... Fairies, two adorable and colorful fairies that grant wishes, so they started to sing: 🎵You guys chased me with torches full of flames, I may be and ogre at night but a princess in the day. And all we did was singing Hallelujah🎵

Suddently, they felt a sensation in their back and a weird music in their ears. When Timmy Turner opened his eyes, he got his body again! However Denise felt all dizzy, weird and she was mumbling about fairies, something like:"fairies... I was fused with a kid with fairies..."

Timmy Turner felt like if he ruined her and wanted to apologize, but Denise got and idea: Timmy would grant all her wishes, since she Is a wish herself! So she came close to him and asked him a bunch of questions about what he wanted and he said:"I wish we were at the movies". So they teleported inside a cinema and as the movies started, he said:"I wish we were in the movie"

THEY WERE WATCHING THE FNAF MOVIE