Boring

Izuku got up and started walking around the island as he was hella bored he didn't want to deal with the wives or kids as he is the only one to mess with them so he went to a old place where he used to play and have fun.

He didn't mind saying here but it was not his fault he was the only one to spend any time with them but he love his kids but he didn't want to deal with them today.

Izuku was in the forest and was laying on his back as he just let the forest cover him and it was peaceful.

He slept for the whole day right there as he just chilled.

For the forest many animals were eating grass or feeding on each other just doing what animals do we see a deer with fuzzy hair looked up as it antlers were only mostly grown it quickly looked up and ran away as it was going towards something.

The deer made it to a small opening as a other doe was their and it hair was straight and a little longer as the doe rubs her head under fuzzy head and both laid down and were sleeping as a bigger deer a buck came out with it big ass antlers and challenges fuzzy for a fight and they are in a opening where long hair doe had to watch.

As the buck and fuzzy walked in circles and buck Change at fuzzy and he dodged and the buck was tried when fury stuck it antlers in the buck side with one of them pierce it heart killing the buck immediately as he slammed it off and the long hair do me licked his blood covered face and they were as the dead buck just stayed their for a while as ravens ate at it corpse and they saw the tall grass rustling and a small doe with a small antler on it head as it wobbled over to it parents and both licked her face.

Let move on to an other animal hmm why not the mighty wolf yeah.

We see a wolf with it fur very fuzzy as it was in it cave with it many mates four or five to be exact it and the alpha was searching for good when he saw a large deer with fuzzy wolf and it bite out it throat and drag the body back to his cave where his mate at like queens with their tiny cubs eating with one of them having a cut ear making it have sharp. 

All ate as fuzzy laid down because at night they hunt when they were just walking though the forest and they passed the still sleeping Izuku and they were hunting for rabbits they found a rabbit hole and attacked and ate them all.

Izuku woke up and noticed he been out here for at least three days because vines have grown over his legs and arms and he went back into the shower and washed off the dirt and went into the bed and laid next to his wives and kids as they didn't really want to know as he probably had a important mission.

So what was the theme of today episode?

_______________________________
550 I hope you guys enjoyed