XXXIII : im yours

Start bij het begin

"I sometimes forget that you are extremely fucking rich."

Irmina chuckled, playing with the red strands of hair, "So are we going?"

"Let me start packing."

"Pack light, we will get more clothes. A little shopping wouldn't hurt."

"For you, no. For me, yes."

"Sweetheart, was there ever a time I let you pay?"

"I feel—"

"My money has to be spent on the people I love. There is too much money to keep to myself. Do you understand?"

"Mina."

"I have put a billion dollars aside for whatever is to come; I still have billions and am still earning at least a million a year. You don't have to worry about money for the rest of your life if you choose to leave the stupid organisation."

Natasha was a little stunned by that declaration. Did Irmina just indirectly propose to her? The older woman went back to having her head on her chest and her hand playing with the ends of her soft red hair.

"Calm down, Natty. I can hear your heart racing."

"You and your damned enhanced hearing."

"It's not—I am right above your heart."

"Shut up." Natasha paused, her hand running through those blonde locks, as she truly pondered what their relationship meant and also about the impromptu trip. "Do you mean it?"

"Like the trip?"

"The rest of my life."

"Oh, I don't date just for the fucking, I date to marry. I'm quite obsessive to just let you go."

"That is a red flag."

"Is it? Anyway, I would gladly get on my knees to beg you to marry me. I want you for the rest of my life, and hopefully, you feel that way too."

"Your begging would be a sight."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, I'll fucking marry you when the time is right."

"I thought a proposal should be more grand."

"It's a promise."

"Then I'll propose properly."

"I can't wait, and when is the earliest flight? Ask your ghosts to find out."

"Why?"

"I want to fuck you."

Irmina chuckled, thinking that was not a bad idea, "Which ghosts?"

"The one good with finances and planning."

"You summoned me for this so you can fuck your girlfriend?" A feminine voice and a shadowy figure appeared behind Irmina, and Natasha could see her face. The older woman turned to look at the woman, cackling to herself, and blew her a kiss. "Fine, at least your girlfriend is hot. We have a say in where."

"As long as Calabria and the nice property in Venice are on the list, then it's perfect."

"Only the one in Venice?"

Natasha sighed, being reminded once again how rich her big softie was. She knows Irmina inherited the money, the land, and everything that comes with her family name. She knows that Irmina didn't want it at first but is grateful now after realising that she and her family can live comfortably for generations. She knows but forgets that Irmina is royalty.

"I am pretty sure Maki is taking care of the rest." She had to inform her that Maki was doing it of her own free will, not because she forced her niece to do it. A lot of properties she had inherited all around the world are taken care of by the Bushidas, Jenny, and Nikolai. The ones in Germany, she takes care of them, or the government just took them, so she will have to get them back.