Sae-Byeok

Character Info
Profile
Full Name: Kang Sae-Byeok

Stage Name: Sae-Byeok

Role: Guitarist

Other Jobs: Ambassador, Music Artist

Born: November 18 1970

Died: September 21 2028 (56 y.o)

Ethnicity: South Korean

Age when joined the band: 19

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender: Female

Hobbies: Riding, Playing the Electric Guitar, Dancing

Likes: Big bikes, Electric Guitar, Music

Dislikes: Bad Drivers, Vegetables

Favorite Food: Pomelo, Cooked Salmon

Favorite Drink: Water

Style: Streetwear (Usually baggy clothing), formal attire, preppy (rarely)

Appearance
Height: 5'6

Hair Type: Layered wolf cut

Hair Length: Long

Hair Color: Brunette (with light brown at the ends of her hair)

Eye Color: Light Brown

Skin Color: Light skin

Net Worth: 679 Million won per month
78 Million yen per month
458k euro per month

Relationships
Father: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Sibling(s): Unknown
Born: January 19 1967
Age:??

Spouse: Unknown
Occupation: Estate agent

Child: Unknown
Born: May 17 2004
Occupation: Sculptor

•Backstory•
•Born on November 18 1971, Incheon, South Korea. Having an older brother who is around 4 years older than her. Growing up in a middle class household.

•In 1976, they moved to Seoul because her father got a job offer there. Sae-Byeok started grade school, where she met Min-Seo.

•She started learning to play the guitar when she was 13, she was influenced by her brother who played multiple instruments.

•By the time that she was 16, her brother gave her his electric guitar since he was gonna go to college.

•She decided to be a part of a student exchange program in her first year college, studying in Japan for 1 year. That's where she first met Nayoji.

•She decided to study abroad in Japan after the exchange student program (So she studied in Japan until she graduated) in her second year in college, that's where she united with her childhood friend. Min-Seo.

•During their last few weeks in their 4th year in college, she was courted by her college friend, and a few weeks after the band was formed, they made it official and started to date, but it was not made public.

•July 20 1991 where a scandal started that Sae-Byeok was in a relationship because of a picture with her friend during Inertia's concert that took place in July 11.

•August 23 1993 another dating scandal started that Kenakuma and Sae-Byeok are dating. That's why Sae-Byeok and her partner got into a fight and her partner decided to break up with her.

•Got her driving license around June 1994. Owning a motorcycle.

•She started working as an ambassador in 1994.

•Started dating someone again around mid 1995, her partner being known by the public. But their relationship ended around early 1996 because her partner died in a motorcycle accident.

•Around late 1998, she got back together with her first love. And soon got married mid 2002.

•Had their first child on 2004. But it was not known in the public that they have a child, not until their child turned to a teenager.

•They have 3 houses (1 in South Korea, 1 in Japan, and 1 in Philippines) She owned 2 motorcycles and a car.

•After they disbanded, Sae-Byeok continued working as an ambassador and started a solo music career.

•Her music genre is Dance/Electric, synthwave and pop. She collab with her ex-bandmate twice (Aira). Sae-Byeok released 5 albums in total.

•On September 21 2028, Sae-Byeok and her wife died in a motorcycle accident, a drunk driver crashed at them.

•Both of them were buried on September 27, in Japan, leaving their 23 year old son behind with 3 houses, 2 vehicles, 1 car and their will.

Famous Quote(s): "Remember Kang, its always one down and the rest is up"

"Drop a gear and dissapear😝😝"

What Does Every Member Think Of Sae-Byeok?

Lucia: I don't know, a normal human being.

Nayo: If we ever get rich and famous, i just know that she'll spend the money on bikes, likes to debate, she's the biggest tease ever, kind of a very opinionated person, and a very honest (blunt) person.

Aira: Ok.

Kenakuma: She has a nice....she has a nice way of styling, but it can do some work, its because of her hair.

Alisha: She sucks.