space fourteen。

"Are you alright? Taehyung?" Bambam snapped me out of my thoughts. 

I shook my head and look at him, "Ah. What?"

A genuine smile crept in his face. He's smiling as if  he knows what's going on in my mind. But I can tell that he can really knows what is inside my mind. Wait, I am supposed to chase Jungkook and not here, catching up with my ex.  But for the second time, I didn't.

"C'mon. Let's talk about what's going on. You know, you can still trust me." He said and I just smile as a response.

I followed him until we found an unoccupied table. So, we took a seat as I put the tray down. I offered him what Jungkook ordered and he accepted it as expected. 

Who says no to free food? No one!

"Sooo," He took a bit of his pizza, "What was that?"

My eyebrows creased, "What was what?

"That Jungkook guy. I'm pretty sure he's not just your friend." He said as a playful smirk appeared on his face. See? I know that he already knows it. 

"Whoa, wait wait wait. Bambam, let's talk about this one. First of all, why did you come back here?" I asked, that's the question I really want to ask since I saw him.

"Nah, it is bad to continue what I started?" 

Aha! I knew it! I thought he's already ov---

"Hey! I'm not saying continue 'our' relationship. What I meant is to continue my year in this university. You know, Tae. I had already moved on. So, don't you worry. I won't bother you anymore. We are over, we are just friends now. Got it?" He responds. 

I thought he's still not over about what happened to us. 

Okay, okay. Let me clear this up. Even though, I had many flings. Bambam is the first one I had a serious relationship with. We lasted for a year and a half. Not until, he left me and migrated back to Thailand. Rumors spread, saying that the reason why he migrated is because of my fault. Because I still flirt and hook up with others even though I am already committed to him. 

And here we go! He came back and currently talking to him right now. I thought that he will ruin me. But I'm wrong, he's truly an angel. But hey, don't get me wrong. Jungkook is my angel this time.

"Alright! Back to the topic, Mr. Kim. Can you enlighten me who's that Jungkook one? He looks like he's faking his excitement. I can tell that he's disappointed recently." He said with a laugh. 

"Well, yeah. The way he acted recently is not the real him. He is a nice guy. Well, he's just like you. But I guess he's nicer." With that, we shared a laugh before I continue.

"He's my angel now. Since you left me, he's the one who healed me. To be honest, the time you left me. You brought a big piece of my heart with you. You made a big space in my heart. But I guess time really heals everything. Jungkook came and filled that space again." I said, gazing my eyes from the floor to him.