A Long Journey

All of us celebrated the evening away with drinks, singing, and some obnoxious screaming. But overall, it was the greatest night of my life.

"We fucking did it, you motherfuckers!" Mingi would be the one screaming while holding a beer bottle in his hand. "We're the best!"

Turns out it was a sold out show. I'm still shocked that so many people came, but Yunho told me he knew the entire time because he kept track of the sales. I probably should've done the same, but I also enjoyed the suspense of the unknown.

"Did you see everyone's faces when we came on stage?" Wooyoung couldn't contain his excitement either.

"I wanna do another show." San chimed in.

"Me too!" Yeosang raised his hand with a cute smile.

"Guys, I have news." Wooyoung stood up from the couch, preparing everyone. "Jungkook gave me the Instagram password."

"Bull fucking shit." Mingi pouted, extremely jealous.

"He did because he loves me. Now go check the post I just made."

"I swear to god." I mumbled, nervous to look.

But once I saw, I immediately smiled.

"Don't you think we should've waited for the FENIX contract to be up?" Yunho asked

"Like I give a shit." Wooyoung scoffed. "A company that didn't do anything to protect us doesn't deserve my respect."

"He's got a point." San shrugged, agreeing with his boyfriend. "Neither company thought we needed help, but the police did. That says enough to show how much they cared."

"Anarchy!"

"Wooyoung, this is K-pop, not crime." I shook my head and sighed.

"Actually, you're wrong. This is crime. You saw what Minho did. This wasn't some little fangirl with the delusional mindset that they could marry one of us. This was a man who put hidden cameras in our homes, had his fiancé infiltrate where we live and trick us into thinking he was innocent so we'd trust him, he lied about assault, harassed you for months while pretending to be someone else, and I'm pretty sure he planned on killing you."

"Alright, alright, calm down." I smiled, not expecting him to get so heated about the topic.

Wooyoung took a deep breath, then sat on San's lap. "I'm very passionate about this, I simply can't help myself."

"It's okay."

"If I'm being honest, I was really scared."

Seonghwa took my hand, seeming to resonate with his words.

"I wasn't." Mingi shrugged, trying to seem fearless and one up his usual competition.