"Then say it na .. I'm your husband-to-be", I said dramatically.

"Agastya, start the car", she said only in a lower pitch but the tone was the same.

Will I agree??
Nahh

"Am I sitting in your office?", I said in a straight voice.

"Agastya Don't waste time", she said with tone a Little changed.

It can be better.

"Am I a stranger?", I said.

She finally held my arm, came a little close and looked at me with those cute puppy eyes, "Agastya chaliye naa late ho Raha hai".

(Agastya let go, we're getting late)

Bass.
Mai to pighal gaya....
Agar itne pyaar se jaan bhi mang le to khushi khushi jaan Dene mai kaisi sharam??

(That's all
I melted
If she asks me my life with this tone, I would happily give it to her)

It's hard to believe that THE VARNIKA DEEWAN showed me puppy eyes and those childish looks.

Damn...

"If you say this.... I would drive the car even to heaven", I said with a big smile.

"Let's go", she said.

I started the car while luckily her hand was still holding my arm and do you think I'll do anything which makes her leave my arm????

Never

"Jewellery???", I asked.

"The gold jewellery will be decided by mom and your mom, let's go Chandni chowk to buy something authentic", she said with excitement.

"Chandni chowk? The crowd?", I said.

After the Kasauli scene, I really try hard to keep us away from these public places and places like that.

"Hanji Chandni chowk.. you never went there????", she asked.

"Of course I went there", I said and drove the car to Chandni chowk.

Doesn't matter about anything else..
If my girl wants to go to Chandni chowk, I would even buy the whole chandi chowk for her.

"One condition", I said.

"Hain???" She made that questioning face.

"Hanji.. you won't leave my hand anytime", I said.

One might think that I'm asking her to do this because I want her to stay close to me..
It's one of the reasons but the main reason is that, the place is crowded and hell.

"Why-"

"Leave it"

"Fine. I'll hold your hand", she said in a husky tone.

After I parked the car we stepped out while our guards were following us.

"Let's go", she said and moved but I remained standing there.

"Forgetting already?", I said.

She came back held my hand and then we both walked.

Stubbornness queen.

"You know I always imagined that I'll visit Chandni chowk with my husband-to-", she looked at me and blushed.

"Husband-to-be, continue now", I smiled.