"Enemies?"

"A spy successfully found out some of our comrades identity, ours too. So we're sure they will target our family. They investigated us and as we thought, they found out about you Hazel, my other daughter and also Katherine." Marco explained.

"Wait .. for real?" This is unreal, are they telling the truth or they're just making it up? This only happen in movies and books. Oh, maybe this was just a prank, or maybe not. They look so serious right now. "Don't lie please."

"He's the head of the department Hazyyy." Sean.

So thar's why he respects him that much. Wow, he's a big shot. But .. "Why me and my Mom?"

"I trusted a person and told them about my past. Of course, you and Kath is my past. And .. I never forget her."

"What?"

"I never expected that that person is a member of the sindicate that we exposed and jailed most of the people in their group. They wanted revenge, so they will definitely target our family especially mine, I made a big mistake. So I am doing everything to find every last of them."

"But still, why didn't you just told us the truth? Look what happened to Mom."

"I'm not the one who made a deal with Sophie, it was one of my subordinate. He's incharge on buying all the shares, I didn't how he did that until I recieved a call that your parents got into an accident." Marco.

"Do you know where she is now?"

"We're still looking for her." Iris.

"What does my parents know about this?"

"None. I'm not planning on telling anyone except you. I need you to cooperate and let us give you protection, it's my responsibility because I was at fault and .. you are my daughter." Marco.

"W-What about my friends, are they safe?"

"Yes, I secured their businesses and had people securing around their place, without them knowing. As of now, they're not seeing anything suspicious. But in your place, Sean said that maybe they're watching around you." Marco.

"What?" Is that why I always felt the feeling of being watch even before? My gad! I'm scared now. This people is delicate.

"Don't worry, no one can harm you. I'll make sure." Sean.

"But, what about Airon? Is he safe?" Omg, what if they do something to him?

"That's why I'm telling you to avoid seeing him so no one will know that you're connected with each other." Sean.

"Ahhh that's what you mean about protecting him?" he nodded. "You should have told me!"

"We're secret police, everyting must kept in secret." Sean.

"He's right Hazel." Iris.

"And you, all the time I'm telling you my problems, what did you felt? Did you laugh at me?"

"Of course not! I really wanted to tell you everything but this old man.." she looked at her father. "Think he's in a movie and made up stories about me, running away from home and that arrange marriage. I was mad at him so I didn't come back here for a while."

Ahhh okay, I get it now. So that's why they always act like they knew something about me. And their conversation that confused me, it's all about me too? Then the time when Iris and Chase talked to my brother, they're talking about me. So that neans, Semi knew about this?

"Oh my gad .. so my brother knew about this?" Once again, I saw an emotion on her. Does she still have feelings for Semi? But Chase is her boyfriend, right?