EMBRACING THE SHADOWS

Start from the beginning

With all my love,

Arjun'

;) 

Tears welled up in Riya's eyes as she read Arjun's heartfelt words, her heart overflowing with gratitude for his kindness and understanding. In that moment, she realized that she wasn't alone—that Arjun was right there beside her, ready to support her in any way he could.

With a sigh of relief, Riya folded the note and tucked it into her pocket, a comforting reminder of the bond that was slowly blossoming between her and Arjun.

With a sense of determination coursing through her veins, Riya reached for a pen and a sheet of paper, her thoughts swirling as she began to write her response:

'Arjun,

Thank you for your note. Your kindness means more to me than you know. I agree—we should take things slow and get to know each other as friends first.

I appreciate your patience and understanding, especially in a situation as unconventional as ours. I'm grateful to have you by my side as we navigate this journey together.

Looking forward to getting to know you better.

Your wife,

Fey...

PSS

(but I wanna know the meaning of this word)

(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡

Happy smile grazing her lips. Keeping note for her husband she left to freshen up and get ready for the long day ahead.

...

Riya stood before the mirror, her reflection adorned in a resplendent saree that shimmered like moonlight on silk. The delicate fabric draped gracefully around her, accentuating her every curve with an ethereal glow. Her hair was swept up in an elegant bun, adorned with delicate jasmine flowers that perfumed the air with their sweet fragrance.

As Riya made her way down the grand staircase of Malhotra Mansion, Arjun stood at the bottom, his breath catching in his throat at the sight of her. She was a vision of beauty, her eyes sparkling with excitement as she descended towards him.

Arjun couldn't tear his gaze away from her, his heart pounding in his chest as he took in her radiant beauty

Arjun couldn't tear his gaze away from her, his heart pounding in his chest as he took in her radiant beauty. She was more stunning than he could have ever imagined, her presence filling the room with a warmth that enveloped him like a gentle embrace.

"Wow, Fey ," Arjun whispered as she reached the bottom of the staircase, his voice filled with awe. "You look absolutely breathtaking."

Riya smiled at his words, her cheeks flushed with a blush as she met his gaze. "Thank you, Arjun," she replied, her voice barely above a whisper. "You don't look too bad yourself."

Arjun chuckled at her playful response, the sound echoing through the grand foyer of the mansion. "Well, I suppose I'll have to do it," he said with a grin, his eyes twinkling with affection.