No Capes

"Why wear a mask?" I whispered as my fingers brushed the satin garment that revealed only his enigmatic eyes. "No one can find out my real identity," He replied, his gaze pouring into mine, "Anyone could be behind this mask. Besides, it keeps me safe." I held my breath, realizing just what could happen if he left the city. How that would change everything. "Okay," I continued, letting the cool drizzle of the nighttime air soak my skin, "I suppose that's pretty standard... but why not wear a cape? Don't superheroes usually wear capes?" He cracked a boyish grin and took a step away from me, like he'd suddenly inherited a windfall of energy. "Nah. Not unless they want a death wish. Capes are hazardous for your health, Madeline." He looked me directly in the eyes, and I suspected he was about to divulge his best advice so far. "No capes."

EXTERNAL LINK HAS THE BOOK

UPDATE:

Just finished the book. It is awesomeee

If you like superheroes READ THIS BOOK

If you don't, still READ THIS BOOK

I love the mystery of who's behind the mask of the Supers and the whole plot in general, -- it just gives you a feeling of exhilaration, each chapter.

It's got romance, adventure, action, mystery and EVERYTHING THAT IS AMAZING.

GO READ DIS BOOK I FINISHED THIS IN ONE DAY ITS THAT GOOD OMG

I think I made my point quite clear now.

GO AND READ THIS BOOK BEFORE IT GETS PUBLISHED AND THE AUTHOR WOULD ONLY PUT SAMPLE CHAPTERS OR SOMETHING.

THAT HAPPENED TO ME BTW, BAD EXPERIENCE...

SO YA

READ IT