The Cell Phone Swap

Keeley accidentally swaps cell phones with a rivaling high school's star quarterback. Unable to switch back until a week later, she must interact with the arrogant boy, passing along texts and voicemails. As she gets to know him better, she realizes there's more to him than sexual innuendos and egotistical comments. But when identities are revealed and secrets are exposed, will Keeley's feelings remain?

Bro, honestly?

I haven't read the book yet.

But it looks SUPER interesting. I'm planning on reading this soon right after the next book I post in...

It's been on my reading list for who knows how long...

Oh wait, since 2013.

That's really sad. But my life is just getting harder and harder day by day :/

Same for you all Hahahahha

Anywho, try this. If you've read this, tell me how it is!

Is it READ THIS NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE AND WATTPAD SHUTS DOWN (pshhh like that'll happen) or is it like READ THIS IT'S AMAZHANG BUT TAKE YOUR TIME READING SO YOU WON'T FEEL TERRIBLE IN THE END WHEN YOU FINISHED AND HAVE NOTHING ELSE LEFT TO READ.

Ahem, sorry.

Back to the story, I like the description. The cover is pretty. I have nothing else to judge aside from those two so far, so I'll get back to you hopefully before 2016! Ha!

But hey, it can happen.

Especially to people like me.